for Naruto: The Demon Slayer

9/4/2015 c1 desdelor97
This was a great chapter.
Please keep up the great work.
8/9/2015 c2 Guest
I hope you write the next chapter yellowflash 98
2/9/2015 c2 jbadillodavila
n.n
1/18/2015 c1 jbadillodavila
Yytttfgg
1/4/2015 c2 SHADOWNINJAMASTER
Awesome story I hope you continue Man I can't wait to read your other stories when you make them
12/18/2014 c1 6Dragon Blaze-X
not bur needs a bit of work to make the flow more smooth and real
12/3/2014 c1 avidnarutofan
I really like this chapter. Its nice to see a first chapter of a story orientated towards character development and dialogue instead of fighting. I didn't expect any uchiha's in the story so i am wondering what their roles in the future will be? Are they just characters for the sake of this chapter with no influence on the story? Are they strong mages without the sharingan and did madara exist in the past or not? I really laughed at all the teasing directed towards naruto and erza and i have to agree about another legend on the way with those to. With regards to erza and kagura, i can't wait to see how they will act towards each other when they mention naruto. I'm sure there'll be lots of fighting. With regards to the magic styles naruto will be learning, he will, like you said, have demon slayer magic and wind magic. When he gets back home after 5 years will he learn minato's magic style and some kenjutsu (if thats what its called in the fairy tail universe) from kushina? I was wondering, when naruto gave erza the flying thunder god kunai, will naruto be able to tranport to it from kyuubi's realm? Anyway, this has the makings of a excellent story to come. I can't wait for the next update! Cheers.
9/14/2014 c1 genesicgaogaigarvsgodgundam
nice job
6/4/2014 c1 holtjustin04
Nice
4/22/2014 c1 SushiSauceMaker
I didn't see any mistakes. Nice job
4/20/2014 c1 The Anonymous
I like this fanfiction.

wiki/Flash - This is a good magic.
4/22/2014 c1 god of all
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story
4/20/2014 c1 9Ryan L. Spradling
I like requip.
4/20/2014 c1 1Ironknight3307
Give him Dragon Slaying magic after his demon slaying magic training
4/20/2014 c1 5Samnamikaze23