for House of the Rising Sun

1/6/2019 c3 catspats31
Just a heads up that the following part of the Content Guidelines is broken:

Entries not allowed:
4. Stories with non-historical and non-fictional characters: actors, musicians, and etc.

Please use the characters and settings from the "Across The Universe" movie and replace all the names of The Beatles members with parody names.
7/12/2018 c4 5Maia the Writer
I love this story! All the girls in the Black Sun are all deep and well-drawn characters. It is a well-written fanfiction and I can tell you have spent a lot of time to develop the story. I would suggest to edit Chapter 4 so that the codes don't show up.
1/29/2015 c1 1paulsbuttisawesome
Hey! I'm sorry if I'm being annoying, but please edit the last chapter! I'm dying knowing it's right there but there's thia weird codes that keep showing up so I can't read it! Seriously, this stroy is highly underrated! You should update for us the ones who can appreciate good fanfics like this one right here! Lots of love!
1/15/2015 c4 paulsbuttisawesome
i love it so far! can't wait for new chapters!
12/31/2014 c4 The Traveling Thespian
I can't wait for the next chapter! Oooh, I have a feeling Delrose and John are going to have some sort of show down...
10/28/2014 c3 Guest
Please write more! Soon!
10/11/2014 c1 Guest
Update this soon please this story is really great and I just had to let you know.

Can you read and review my story please?
6/2/2014 c3 PaulieBear
What. The. F*cking. Hell. Ok?
5/21/2014 c2 PaulieBear
Oh shit. I SERIOUSLY THINK I'M GOING TO CRY NOW. I was just watchig this episode of Doctor Who, and I saw Rose again. Then I saw this story and remembered Rose and Rosie, and then I remembered the Doomsday episode (SO MANY TEARS). SO EXTREMELY TRAGIC! Anywho, liking the story. And of course, I want you to update or MAXWELL'S SILVER HAMMER WILL COME DOWN UPON YOUR HEAD! Nawh, just TRY to update when you can. Awh shit. I sound like some hippy-tree-hugger-person.
5/11/2014 c2 PaulieBear
OMIGAWD! Well I think Lennon is a bisexual xD. I think he and Eppy had an affair on a Spanish vacation. ANYWHO, I don't know if it was my EVIL headache that made the chapters seem long, or if they just were. BY THE WAY, you updated TOO MANY TIMES on 'Reasons To Smile'. I mean, I just wrote two-JUST TWO- F*****G REVIEWS just because I was so freaking happy. I had no idea how to put that in, but I knew what I wanted to say so THAT'S HOW I PUT IT IN. Could you tell Crash Solar x to update 'Reasons To Smile'? THAT WOULD MAKE A-MEH VERY HAPPY. Because ever since I became a Beatles fan, my happiness has decreased because I CAN'T SEEM TO TIME TRAVEL! I like the story though, update PRETTY PLEASE WITH PAUL ON TOP!
4/25/2014 c1 Jess
Update, this is awesome!
4/22/2014 c1 8Crash Solar x
Drat! I was going to write about an all girl band! Oh well, I guess I'll just have to read about yours instead :-)
A few points of criticism/praise;
1. Having two 'rose' names caused me a lot of confusion, half the time I couldn't understand who was speaking, Rose Beckett or the-other-Rosie. Many people won't be able to differentiate between the girls since they have similar names and would probably (as I know I'm going to) confuse their characteristics.
2. Here's a suggestion, look up Leslie Gore and other 60s female artists of note to make The Black Suns as believe able as possible.
3. Humor wise I really loved your characters, they're really 'everyday funny', complete with gags and snide comments you'd make with your friends. Not over-the-top-really-tryna-be-funny-but-failing funny, but actual jokes which seem to be made by actual realistic sounding characters. Augh long story short your characters are really realistic, which I love.
4. Toddy,Rose, Rosie and Maura seem to be different from each other and have their own tastes, a lot of people get that wrong whilst making multiple OC's they just unintentionally merge them all together, but you didn't. Good 'un.

I really really like this chapter, hope the follow up chapter is as good, if not better :3 Looking forward to it.
-Sarz