for Not a Typical Day in the Life of a CIT

8/1/2014 c1 pizzawizz
wow!
7/20/2014 c1 4Gideoncrawle
Well, Courtney’s (unbowdlerized) audition tape did seem to suggest that she might have a foul mouth. It’s kind of jarring, though, when she says “Thank gosh for that” after swearing like a trooper for most of the story.

It seems odd that Gwen would have recommended double conditioning hair, since Gwen was never depicted as having much concern for such things. (Recall the TDI episode where she uses her own saliva to subdue a cowlick when she wakes up in the morning.) Such advice seems much more likely to come from someone like Heather or Lindsay, or even Justin, although I’ve heard that conditioning is one of those things where too much of a good thing can be bad (e.g. you shouldn’t condition every day).

As for the threesome suggestion, I’d be suspicious of Courtney’s history if anyone but Izzy had asked, but Izzy doesn’t need a reason to suppose that Courtney—or anyone else—might be interested. Perhaps Cody and Sierra had been pestering Courtney into the small hours because THEY wanted a threesome? Hmm. On the other hand, it’s hard to imagine Sierra letting any other girl so much as touch Cody.

Geoff’s not the only one who’s confused. I’m having trouble visualizing how Courtney’s pullover got torn.

Someone needed to point out to Lightning that Skittles don’t have any protein. Speaking of ROTI players, mixing casts at the Playa is a convenient plot device, but it’s susceptible to fridge horror. More to the point, it suggests the possibility that anyone who’s competed in a Total Drama season is never allowed to leave the Playa except to appear in an episode. These kids could conceivably be facing the prospect of spending their entire lives as prisoners in a gilded cage. In fact, that could explain a great deal in this story. Courtney seems more than a little unstable, so maybe she’s going stir crazy.

Technical note: Dialogue that’s followed by a dialogue tag should end with either a comma or (when appropriate) special punctuation, not a full stop. Likewise, the standard comma would have worked just fine for most of the dialogue bits that you ended with ellipses. Apart from these punctuation errors (which do appears regularly) your mechanics are better than what I’m used to seeing in fanfics.

On the whole, a fun romp with all the major players in character.
5/28/2014 c1 Zoey101fan3600
I love it...so funny :)
4/21/2014 c1 Mughees
I really loved Courtney all through the story.I liked the Courtney/Izzy Beth.I found it a little surprising Courtney blew on Lindsay but it was still amusing.I also loved the Courtney/Bridgette/Geoff interaction.I found the Courtney/Lightning interaction hilarious.I Also loved the Chase Scene with Courtney and the Other DJ.I also loved the Izzy/Courtney bonding and I hated how LeShawna didn't notice even with B's help.I also really liked that ending with Courtney/Katie/Sadie!
4/20/2014 c1 Slendie258
Hahaha this was hilarious, I liked the Time of the month reference lol and everything was funny. I liked that Izzy helped Courtney and she tried to murder Duncan and flying kicked DJ it was genius, WELL DONE!
4/20/2014 c1 31JShark419
This was sweet. Courtney was totally a female dog. Poor Lightning. Duncan got what he deserved to be honest.
4/20/2014 c1 12Unfathomed Stars
This was hilarious! It managed to be funny but still had a point! I loved how Duncan wanted Courtney but she didn't give in! Great job on this:)
4/20/2014 c1 16Knifez
Haha this was funny. I like how it was a comedy, but it actually had a storyline.

I was Surprised everybody was so cool woth forgiving Courtney though, after she tried to murder Duncan LOL! I still really like it though.

Good work!
4/20/2014 c1 213I'll Cover Angel and Collins
Oh god...This was hilarious and I loved it.
4/20/2014 c1 21Pepe's Red-Eyed Cousin
That was crazy and funny as hell. I love Psycho Courtney. I laughed when Lightning decided to be an idiot and Courtney attacked him. Courtney needed those Skittles badly, didn't she?

Seriously, Duncan was BEGGING to get killed. You deliberately piss of an emotionally volatile person, knowing they are going to dismember you one limb at a time, you flat out deserve what comes to you. Common sense really.

Everyone else are assholes for locking Courtney up. Meanwhile, Duncan got away with it. I hope Izzy molests him. Speaking of which, thank God Izzy was there to save the day. Jo and Mike went too far. I'd expect that from Jo, but MIKE? Mike just pisses me off more and more.

Seriously, keep up the good work. This is the shit.
4/20/2014 c1 8DeliriousDisposition
This was hilarious! I LOL'd at the bit with DJ:P!

Good job:)!
4/20/2014 c1 10Heroi Oscura
Jeez, Courtney. It's just some Skittles. Calm down!
I really liked it. It was very funny and I would like to see more of it. Great job!
4/20/2014 c1 The-Older-Account-2012
I want to read something like this again. Courtney strangling Duncan, something I could see and keeping her with Izzy, something that I should have expected but didn't.

This was great! I am faving this!