FanFiction.Net
for When Paul Met Jenny

3/14/2018 c1 19Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967
Loved It!
3/2/2017 c1 10Asfaloth-Sekhmet
Love love love 3 wonderful work!
10/31/2016 c1 14MamaBearMayhem
I love it. Her. Him. Everything.
10/24/2015 c1 2Mitsuniyu Hiroyashi
this was awesome
8/5/2015 c1 rissbenzo
i really, really enjoyed this, hopefully some time you could make a story like this again but with the girl (paul's imprint) not wanting to be in a relationship but paul does? if you catch my drift?

like the story paul imprints on a girl, they have mind blowing sex over and over, paul wants to be in a relationship but she doesn't. She also hooks up with other guys but paul can't seem to hook up with other girls? please

i will hire you to write this story if you like?
2/14/2015 c1 1Mariana Lestrange
Love it!
It would do a wonderful full story, if you have the free time is something to think about transform the one-shot in a full long-story.

Thanks for the great shot and I AGREED 100% with you last testament about vilify the girls whos like to fuck someone she likes.

Hope to read more of your work!
Have a great day ;)
7/14/2014 c1 2Randomlysinging
Your story is one of the best imprints I have ever read. I hate that every girl has to be "the innocent girl who is shy and has an awful backstory." This was very refreshing and I love a girl character who is comfortable with sexual things and what not.
5/29/2014 c1 Guest
Possibly the best Paul one-shot I've read. Good job. The beginning was a bit confusing, a lot of characters with no description, obviously they are explained later on, but some how it just seemed like distraction. Other than that, pretty supreme.
4/25/2014 c1 43SableUnstable
I like it. You portrayed Paul really well and I love how he doesn't treat her like she's a goddess just because he imprinted on her - unless, of course, it's in bed. ;) Makes the relationship (even though Paul won't admit it's a relationship) more realistic, and I think it would make them both happier in the long run. Don't know about you, but I'd get sick of being treated like my shit doesn't stink faster than you can say 'it smells like roses'. All in all, a great one-shot. Well done. :)
4/23/2014 c1 3crippsy2
Loved it ! It was great that Paul hadn't seemed to have had a personality change which usually happens when he imprints (Although that's usually when he imprints on Bella!) and I liked Jenny, no messing about with her! Paul's my fav so bring on all the Paul love you have, I look forward to reading more from you :-)
4/22/2014 c1 blahblahblahinfinity
Paul imprints and doesn't hate it. And he keeps his Paulness:) if not a slightly more mature version, but awesome all the same. Lucky Jenny.
Nice.