for The kitten's fur

8/7/2014 c1 20missmerrymak
Fantastic story, I absolutely love it. I feel like you portrayed River and the Doctor perfectly if they were human. The pace and word choice was fabulous as well and I just can't get over the slightly whimsical, hazy, magical feel to the story. Definitely favoriting :)
5/11/2014 c1 60AngelofDarkness1605
So glad I'm finally reading this! I don't think I realized before that this is THE fic, otherwise I don't know if I would have been able to be so patient haha.
I love, love, LOVE what you did with this. As always, your writing is beyond flawless, but this time there seems to be something particularly wonderful about the pacing and the choice of words. I applause you, my dear! 3
4/22/2014 c1 136Lady Eleanor Boleyn
I like this, it's an interesting take on River's relationship with the Doctor. Their characters are different, as they would be, given the different circumstances, but it's interesting enough for all that, and at least halfway plausible too, which is always good :) I especially like this line - 'She is a woman of fickle whims, a capricious heart, too spoiled and never settled' - it's a lovely snapshot of what I think a human River would be like entirely :) Good job