for Messina Sunlight

5/13 c9 v.thamini
cuteeeeeeeeee. hehe its me again, i love your writing.
2/4 c8 4Wren Truesong
Each and every one of these is exquisitely and perfectly done. You understand them so well.
1/24/2017 c8 15Sykira
Aimee so beautiful, I love this series so much, I came back for a re-read. Your characterization is spot on and your command of the Shakespearean language is sublime.
8/27/2014 c4 Sykira
Oh gosh *fans self* intense!flirty!Benedick is just…guh…I love this!
8/27/2014 c3 Sykira
Nooooooooo don't end it here! ACK I need more! These are gorgeous snippets, I love how you have captured their wit and the emotion. Please continue, I'm addicted!

Oh and I love that you mentioned Bea musing she wouldn't be without family, I think people overlook how fragile her status was as an orphan, living under the indulgence of an uncle who kept urging her to marry.
8/27/2014 c2 Sykira
*Swoons*

Oh my. I loved the first chapter, that moment of tenderness between them with the chapel, you captured their tension and confusion and burgeoning simmering attraction PERFECTLY, mixing it in with the heat of the sun wonderfully, but this…this is even better! I LOVE that you give them this time of solitude between their vows and the reception, it is pitched again perfectly, still teasing each other and still giggly in love like how we left them at the end of DT and CT's MAAN.
Best of all I love their kisses here, how her passion is a happy surprise for Benedick, but he's also gentle, mindful of how new it would be for her.

(Psst I think Leonardo is actually spelt Leonato)
8/22/2014 c4 2morganfm
awwe... this is so lovely! I found it courtesy of a post on livejournal by tkel_paris recommending a couple MAAN Tennant & Tate fics that she'd stumbled across :)
7/13/2014 c3 8Coesa Rudo
I absolutely love these drabbles! Fantastic, really and well written. I cannot wait for more.
4/28/2014 c2 7DuchessSapphire
stunning.
4/28/2014 c1 DuchessSapphire
beautiful beauty. stunning to the utmost measure

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service