for Say You Will

1/10/2019 c7 70Shootingstar7123
This is really cute and has a ton of potential! I hope you'll be able to finish it one day.
1/31/2017 c7 Blacklightco
I just found this story and I'm loving it so far! I hope you keep going with it :)
5/20/2016 c7 20DONOVAN94
I find it so refreshing how you write about Shepard dealing with the trauma of such a tragic past. She has all the right reactions, all the right hesitancies. Not only does it make for good conflict and character development, it is also very relatable to readers. It makes her seem real. Well done.
5/20/2016 c7 8TheGreatness1
Great chapter, its good to see updates again
5/3/2016 c6 20DONOVAN94
Please continue this! It's wonderful!
1/8/2016 c6 8TheGreatness1
Great chapter, i was missing your updates
12/4/2014 c5 Ms Saboteur
Absolutely loving this piece
11/28/2014 c5 guest
update if you can, plz
10/10/2014 c5 4mizzanimequeen
Enjoyed the story a lot. Been needing a change of pace. Look forward to future updates.
9/30/2014 c5 Guest
Willow... lol
9/22/2014 c3 15Nastrandir
I'm loving how human your Shepard is here, for want of a better phrase. A little nervous at the start but not absurdly or comically so, and aware of the challenges - both personal and political - that she's wading into if she gets closer to Garrus. And her almost not recognising him - so natural, both her mistake and her embarrassment, and a lovely nod to how she's learning different cues for their relationship.

And I forgot to mention earlier, I'm really enjoying the cameos from the supporting characters, particularly Chellick and Chorban. And the little reference to Joram was spot on.
9/22/2014 c2 Nastrandir
I really like the office politics in this one - Chellick and Garrus talking through the complexities of species interactions on the Citadel. There's such a great sense of the mechanics of the Citadel and how it all works, rather than it just being some monolithic location.

And this: "There was also the fact that he was making her up..." Perfect. While I do really enjoy 'spark at first/early sight' stories, I love that you're addressing this in the way Garrus is trying to understand or at least work out his emotional response. It makes them both so much more real, and makes their relationship feel like it's evolving naturally. Lovely :)
9/21/2014 c5 Mousey57
Lovely new chapter. Just splendid! :) can't wait to see what happens next.
9/20/2014 c5 8TheGreatness1
Great chapter, im loving this progression
9/20/2014 c5 Guest Q
I wonder how long till Chellick has to prod one of them in the right direction again? Great story, just found it today, keep it up! :)
47 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »