for To Be Yours

1/26/2020 c3 Guest
I need more of this story
6/22/2005 c3 2animerockstar
very good keep up the excellent work and please update this fanfic soon please many thanks ttyl
12/21/2004 c3 Spikey
Ok, don't get me wrong. I loved this fic. Yuuhi is my favorite character. He's a lot more human than stupid Toya. Jeez, how come that redhaired schmuck is the fangirl favorite anyway? He has the personality of a rock, he looks gay, he...erm, sorry.

Ahem. I loved this fic. You write beautifully. You handle the characters personalities and emotions in a way I wish i could. I mean, I can feel the love radiating from my computer screen!

That being said, i did find one thing wrong with this fic. Check out your descriptions. They are CHOCK-FULL of adverbs! Too many adverbs make the writing sound awkward. If you could just tweak 'em a little...that's all.

Another thing...seems you have writer's block! I hope you get over it and update soon! I really want to read the rest of this great story...
11/11/2004 c3 Mikusan
This an amazing fic! It’s really rare to stumble across a story that’s written so well in the Ayashi no Ceres world. My only disappointment is that you haven’t updated for over a year... I sympathize that you have a writer’s block or something else that is more on the personal level, but I would appreciate it (as will your other loyal readers) if you added a little note in your bio. or anywhere else stating an approximate date when your next update will be or whether you will be continuing your fanfiction. ^-^

~Cheers~
11/3/2004 c3 FFAngel
This story is very well written, you managed to portray Yuuhi and Aya's characters perfectly in the way I invisioned them to be after the conclusion of the manga ^-^ I also love Sora, he's the most adorable thing I've come across on I hope you find your inspiration soon, so that you can finish this fic, I'll be looking forward to that day.
7/17/2004 c3 Bastet Solarwind
HEY! Oh my god,I liked this (or rather, LOVED IT!), keep writing! YES! You're a really good writter, girl! Please continue!

Sincerely,

Cassie
5/11/2004 c3 YuhiLover
You have a great story here and I'm awaiting more chapters!
4/10/2004 c1 2sylvaniae
This story is amazing and very well-written. I wish that I could come upon such jewels more often, but I have not. Your writing inspires me to improve my own. It's been so long since I've read a fanfic this good. I really hope that you update soon because I'm dying to find out what happens. You have captured the Yuuhi that is softened with age so well, and you have also depicted Aya, strengthed with age, just as well. I think that Watase-san would be proud. Yuuhi can be so much of a darker and more subdued character than he appears, and so can Aya. I am so glad that you captured that! Thank you for the immense enjoyment you have brought me! Continue on, fellow fanfic author!
12/8/2003 c1 BlueJadeAL
love Sora so cute! good story
BJ
11/14/2003 c3 2sylversuicune-88
nice story! do make more Yuuhi/Aya moments! ^^

ja ne~!

P.S: Your references are very good and very thoughtful. ^^ Keep it up!

Updates soon!
11/8/2003 c3 mina
Oh...this is wonderful! I've always love Yuuhi, always thought Aya was a dolt for not choosing him in the first place...heehee. And the relationship between Yuuhi and Sora is absolutely adorable...you've captured all the characters perfectly! I love this fic, it would be the best AnC fic i have ever read...if only you mentioned AKI!
10/5/2003 c3 Cute lil JJ
PPlz update soon!
9/7/2003 c3 9KittyLynne
Sora is adorable! I love him! He's happy and full of love and wonder, just like a child his age should be. I'm so glad that Yuuhi is looking out for him. The two of them are very kawaii together.

Q-san is terrific, and definitely right in character...I laughed out loud at her description of Sora's drawing to Yuuhi! :D:D

Definite awareness between Aya and Yuuhi in this chapter, but I'm glad you didn't rush it. Despite his temper and impetuous nature, Yuuhi is a very sensitive person, and I think you wrote this scene perfectly-he wouldn't make any declarations just yet, when Aya is still hurting from her loss. *nods*

This is such a wonderful story...I hope your muse returns to you soon, and that real life allows you enough writing time to add some more chapters. Until then, I will be patiently waiting for more. Good luck! :):)

Warmest of wishes,

KittyLynne:)
9/7/2003 c2 KittyLynne
What a wonderfully written chapter! Your physical and emotional descriptions of Aya were exquisite. Your characterizations are right on target, especially Suzumi! You did an outstanding job of capturing her tranquil, extremely loving personality, but you also gave her that touch of wistful melancholy that's so prevalent in her nature.

I thought it was very insightful of you to pick up on the guilt Aya would feel in getting close to Yuuhi again. With the fierce rivalry he and Touya had, it's no wonder she'd have such severe reservations about opening up to Yuuhi again.

Can't wait to read more...^_^

Warmest wishes,

KittyLynne
8/22/2003 c3 2Yue's Lady
this is really nice...it has a nice flow to it...keep going and tell- what happens to Yuhi and Aya? :)
58 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »