for Fragile

1/8 c25 Connie
Wow unbelievable fantastic story really enjoyed reading it
9/22/2016 c18 10Jessica Kurr
lol it's so cute but so sad that Zach thinks he has to leave and get a job and that buying a house costs $1,000. lol sorry for the flood of reviews but I like everything about this story. lol
9/22/2016 c14 Jessica Kurr
OMG! it just keeps getting better and better! I LOVE this story.
9/22/2016 c10 Jessica Kurr
Omg best chapter ever!
9/21/2016 c5 Jessica Kurr
omgsh this chapter is so heartbreaking! sadly, drug overdose is a big problem lately. very good story so far!
3/14/2016 c25 Nandamesser
Couldnt loggin

Loved your story! I hope you will finish it someday
1/20/2015 c25 Apexsha
Hi! This is such a sweet & heart warming story!are you planning to continue with it? At least for a few more chapters?Thanks!
1/4/2015 c25 little queequeg
Im hooked! Please continue! Please please please! :)
12/17/2014 c25 12Xphilernj53
Yup, I knew it. You giot me hooked and now you're gonna make me wait, biting nails and pulling hair. whines Please, please, please. Don't torture me anymore. I love this story and have just spent the biggest part of my day reading the entire story as is. Guilt trip? maybe. Is is working?
12/9/2014 c25 Alex
Are you planning on writing more of this book? It's really good, and I'm hooked now. Lol. :)
11/8/2014 c25 YellowReader
I love this so much! You've nailed both Scully and Mulder's characters. You've also managed to portray them the way I always thought they'd be if they ever were able to settle down with the family of their own. Fantastic story and I look forward to reading more!
11/6/2014 c25 10AmorFati32
You are most welcome, thank you so much for letting me contribute this chapter to your story. I love it, and Megan and Zach are my favorites. I can't wait for the next chapter. Yes that is a hint. Keep up the good work - I know you will! Mwah!
11/6/2014 c24 AmorFati32
I'm so sorry for the delay in reviewing, but I couldn't let this go without commenting. IT'S A BOY! I love this story, and I can't wait for Zach and Megan to meet Baby Boy Sculder!
11/2/2014 c25 36thexxit
This chapter and the one previous are wonderful! You and AmorFati make a great team! You two seamlessly fill in the chapters of each others stories. Love these kids, so frightened but so desperate for love, and Mulder and Scully wanting nothing more than to give them exactly what they need. Good job! More please!
11/1/2014 c24 Liz556