for Fragile

6/12/2014 c8 thexxit
Wow. Poor baby girl. Makes it all the more significant that they were able to rescue these two kids in time. Tough chapter. Good job.
6/11/2014 c7 Guest
Please post the next chapter ASAP!
6/9/2014 c7 Guest
Please please please continue... I'm on the edge of seat... I LOVE it! Please keep going
6/6/2014 c7 9NikitaKaralis
Great emotional turmoil! I hope they work together to become a nice family unit! Can't wait to see what the cliffhanger is implying at Scully's apartment. Update soon!
6/6/2014 c7 Liz556
Nooo! How could you do that? :O
6/6/2014 c7 10AmorFati32
Oh the angst! I'm glad they were finally able to communicate, but I hope they get themselves sorted soon. I also think you're going to kill me with this cliffhanger. Post soon!
6/6/2014 c7 36thexxit
Jeez, the masters of miscommunication! Can those two get it together?!
6/6/2014 c7 35Red0313
This a beautiful story. I am captured. I love the dramatic MSR. Please update soon!
6/3/2014 c6 1razamataz63
Don't let Scully be so cruel :(
6/2/2014 c6 thexxit
Of course, nothing is easy for these two, especially sex and love! I love this chapter for how it deals with the children's emotions and how it shows Mulder and Scully's messed up relationship! Waiting for more!
6/1/2014 c6 9NikitaKaralis
Awe, great angst! I hope Mulder gets them. I am sure that one of the changes will be a stable life like marriage!
6/1/2014 c6 35Red0313
I have a hard time seeing them regretting sex together, in my opinion. However, it fits well with this story. It's a major tear jerker. Its plain awesome, and the MRS is true to character.
6/1/2014 c6 MarilynnRae
I always love your stories but this one warms and breaks my heart. The classic Mulder-Scully push and pull infuriates me but stays true to characters. I just hope they can get their heads on straight together.
6/1/2014 c6 10AmorFati32
Poor little Zach and Megan, I'm glad they have Mulder and Scully looking after them now. And wow, love the twist with them sleeping together. I hope they get their relationship sorted soon. Great stuff as always. Keep up the good work my dear.
5/22/2014 c5 Guest
Wonderful story! I love how you explore the desperation Scully feels knowing that she can't have children of her own.
184 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »