for Fragile

9/26/2014 c22 20Adelled
Whew! I was afraid this was the end.
9/26/2014 c22 9NikitaKaralis
Very very clever on their part! Out smarted the old chimney smoking SOB! Can't out fox the Fox! ;-)
9/26/2014 c22 Snufkinstar
WOW...! What happens next! I'm dying to know.
This story is awesome! I can't wait for the next chapter!
9/26/2014 c22 xfhyle
AWESOME chapter...and great third option! I liked it :) I have to say as well, you are one of my fave authors on here, your stories always have a great amount of ups and downs, but you never stray to far away from the characters from the show, even though they are in totally different situations. Keep up the good work!
9/25/2014 c22 93oldmoviewatcher
I'm intrigued by your next chapter!
9/25/2014 c22 36thexxit
Wow, out of the bureau! That's one way to mess with them! Bring on the next chapter!
9/17/2014 c21 20Adelled
Woah. I would agree to play his game while gathering information to sabotage every move CSM tries to make. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
9/17/2014 c21 7KatheMS
Very good chapter! I wasn't expecting this with Spender. I hope you axn update soon
9/17/2014 c21 Liz556
omg! you can't start a chapter like that without warning! haahha nice done ;P
please call Krycek or Jefrey or whoever so they kill the f.. smoking man!
thanks for the update!
9/17/2014 c21 36thexxit
My first instinct is no way, but when it comes to the safety of your kids... a parent would do anything! Tough choice!
9/17/2014 c21 xfhyle
WOW talk about a plot twist I wasn't expecting...awesome chapter and I can't wait to see where you take this story. I honestly don't even know what I would do with it if I were you! I am sure you've got some good ideas :) Can't wait for more!
9/15/2014 c20 thexxit
So in love but so different! I can imagine these two having different interpretations of a family home! Very cute of Mulder to start nesting though! And no pregnant woman can think of anything else when they are hungry, that's true!
9/15/2014 c20 Snufkinstar
lovely chapter! Can't wait for them to get a beautiful you for your fast update.
I really love this!
9/14/2014 c20 20Adelled
Clueless Mulder. Or clueless realtor. No way M&S would fit into someone else's ideal house.
9/14/2014 c20 Chiara
Nice chapter, but now I wait for the next one will be a torture!
184 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »