for Fragile

9/14/2014 c20 Apexsha
Well written chapter! Loved the house hunting trip you added here! Looking for more interaction between Zach & Megan & Scully & Mulder next time. Maybe how they feel about their new sibling? Thanks for the quick update! Looking forward to your next instalment .
9/14/2014 c20 1RedJohn'sDaughter
What a lovely chapter!
9/11/2014 c19 Snufkinstar
Wow..! I love this story so much.
little sweet Zach, he is so cute and brave.
So glad cleared things up before the kids run away!
Love that Scully and Zach beautiful/tearful scene.
Great chapter!
9/11/2014 c19 9NikitaKaralis
Bittersweet! I hope Scully still gives it to Bill and ass well as Mulder and Maggie! So glad Zach confessed and Scullly with Julie's help resolved most of the damage. I am sure it caused them to step backward at least two steps. Hopefully house hunting will ease their pain. maybe Maggie sees a house for sale near her house or half way in between for sale?
9/10/2014 c19 10AmorFati32
This was so sweet. I am in love with this story and little Zach and Megan. So glad they're reassured about staying with Mulder and Scully. I just hope they do! Can't wait for them to meet the baby!
9/10/2014 c18 AmorFati32
Thank you for the shoutout, and thanks for the lovely chapter. The kids are so cute, I feel so much for little Zach worrying about their future. Can't wait for Mulder and Scully to reassure them!
9/10/2014 c1 chiara
This fanfic becomes more beautiful every chapter! Great work
9/9/2014 c19 93oldmoviewatcher
Yay for the Scully/Mulder scene! I'm glad you didn't have the kids actually run away too. I'll be refreshing my e-mail waiting for the next chapter!
9/9/2014 c19 Liz556
thank YOU for the update!
another great chapter!
9/9/2014 c19 36thexxit
What a sweet ending! No matter what, those two are partners, at work and at parenting. Great job!
9/9/2014 c19 20Adelled
Oh good. I couldn't stand those little ones suffering one more minute!
9/9/2014 c18 9NikitaKaralis
Ought oh! Thanks for the update! I hope they start looking for bigger places soon! Or tell the kids as well! Update soon!
9/8/2014 c18 93oldmoviewatcher
Zach's plans to work and make money to buy a house would sound adorable if the circumstances were better.
9/7/2014 c18 20Adelled
Oh the angst. Poor Zach. His reasoning is not unusual.
9/7/2014 c18 36thexxit
Wow, so much confusion in children who've seen a lot of abandonment in their lives :( Poor kids! Though I love Zach's calculations on the house cost... how I wish!
184 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »