FanFiction.Net
for Around the Bend

5/22 c12 LAB1
You totally made me cry and I couldn't put this story down! The idea of living with Phil and Jo while teaching impoverished children is such a better Anne thing to do then to be a principal! I always wondered at that as who would hire a woman straight out of college for such a position? And why would she go so far for so many years? I think it was so Anne had a good premarried career and have it all for the time period. Your idea is much better!
3/27 c11 Guest
Jenn, I truly love your version of the engagement, the fever, and Anne's choice to follow Gil. I have read these stories several times and they just get better and better. Thanks for sharing. Stay well!
11/1/2021 c10 Jennifer Weed
Such a beautiful chapter!
11/1/2021 c9 Jennifer Weed
The perspective shifts only confused me once, but after that it felt natural. This was a beautiful way to turn the story, with the kiss just like at the beginning when he kissed her. Loved the way you wrote that!
8/10/2021 c4 southerngirl5
I’m scared now and want to put “the book” in the freezer like Joey from Friends. I know what’s going to happen but I just don’t want to believe it. You’ve done a wonderful job of building the suspense.
6/15/2021 c11 AnneNGil
That Gilbert! I knew he was going to sneak out!
6/15/2021 c10 AnneNGil
Yes, a very sentimental chapter. Enjoyed it! Though I find it hard to believe that Gil could have held up that much conversation. ;-)
6/14/2021 c9 AnneNGil
The last scene is so beautiful!
6/13/2021 c6 AnneNGil
Great chapter! And oh that Mary Maria!
6/13/2021 c5 AnneNGil
Poor Gilbert!

I just love a well written chapter. 3

And aunt Marie Maria is as awful as ever!
6/11/2021 c3 AnneNGil
This chapter is awesome!
6/7/2021 c1 AnneNGil
I didn't know you had a sequel! So glad I happened upon this story. Such a fun one.

Quick note, I know you wrote this a loooong while ago, so you probably won't make any changes, but Ms. Josaphine Berry passed away towards the end of Anne's sophomore year. So, Diana couldn't have been visiting her. :-)

Looking forward to reading more!
10/27/2020 c11 Denie1943
I hope I didn't comment on this chapter before as the system doesn't support multiple comments on a given chapter and this is my second read. I just want to let you know how I enjoy your stories and encourage you to keep writing the Anne and Gil love story. Thanks for sharing! Stay well...
10/26/2020 c1 Denie1943
Wonderful!
7/27/2020 c12 Denie1943
Just lovely...Now for the sequel to the sequel. What about it? Surely there is a story waiting for you to release it to your adoring readers. Thanks for sharing! Stay well...
220 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »