for Lime Green Robes

4/16 c3 Shirley Ujest
El, this story was lovely, not fluffy, with just the correct amount of romance considering the circumstances of the plot. I could picture Hermione's face blushing at Draco's antics throughout this fic. You did a great job of bringing them together, despite the different houses they were sorted into at Hogwart's, they're very similarly brilliant. I adored the part where Draco wandlessly conjured the glass hair pin for Hermione, so sweet! ~Shirl
7/24/2021 c1 Guest
Love it! I can’t wait to keep reading
7/2/2021 c3 Guest
And I was grinning like an idiot reading this!
3/10/2020 c3 LadySpartacus
Well that was a very cute read :)
5/12/2019 c3 Guest
Adorable.
2/19/2019 c1 Guest
aw, not even one sneer? i want everyone to know that have history for some reason. ;-;
1/18/2019 c1 marsram
This was very cute. There were some awkward word choices and misspellings but a bit of proofreading can fix them. They're not too distracting, and I enjoyed the sweet story.
11/28/2018 c3 sunshine.katz
Loved this. Thanks for sharing!
2/20/2018 c1 tennisdiva15
this is adorable :)
1/6/2018 c3 2Harriettlovesbooks
Super cute story!
7/7/2017 c3 ScienceMama
This was great! I love when Hermione is portrayed like this, mature and rational, thinking through her feelings and analyzing her own reasoning. Those traits, in addition to her kind-hearted nature, really do explain how she could forgive Draco for their shared past and allow herself to grow closer to him. I loved it!
6/4/2017 c3 Kelsey441
I enjoyed this a lot. There were a lot of places with typos or skipped words but nothing egregious. The pacing was great. Job well done.
5/17/2017 c1 ifeelsofree
This is a cute story! Nice!
4/22/2017 c3 AnnaOxford
Actually, for a first ever Dramione the characters were spot on! Lovely fic.
4/22/2017 c2 AnnaOxford