for Drop Your Defenses

10/12/2018 c12 27roughdiamond5
Ah, and just as it was getting to the good part... But hey, if it weren’t for the impeccable casting and characterization, I wouldn’t be nearly so disappointed to see you haven’t updated in two years. You clearly have a passion for CatCF to the degree that it shines through in your writing, and I frankly adore the blend of character traits from the three non-book sources. Mike and Violer are particularly compelling, and I admit a good part of my disappointment that this isn’t finished stems from that I’d like to see them together in some way (and also to see Mike and his German IV skills interacting with Augustus’s newfound assertiveness). Ah well, I’ll alert this story in case you ever get around to updating. It’s be a shame to leave it undone.
6/12/2017 c12 Guest
PLEASE UPDATE
5/11/2017 c12 Guest
update pleaseee
4/19/2017 c12 DeppWonka
I love it even though I have not yet seen the breakfast club but I will someday and ok continue
10/8/2016 c12 Marie Antoinette
Haha Violet is such a killjoy! Please write more, you have such great talent
9/10/2016 c12 Blairx6661
Quite enjoying this so far ... it's really fun to notice where it's just like BC and where it's different :)
9/6/2016 c12 player
Great chapter! please continue
8/22/2016 c12 Linkwonka88
Haha that was cool and I def got the golden ticket reference... I think I did and who was Jeff Dahmer and why did he freeze a dick?
8/22/2016 c12 shinypopplio
I started reading this just a couple days ago, resigned myself to that fact that it hadn't been updated in a while, and I come back to see it has another chapter? Oh my god? What a nice surprise!

This is hands-down the best thing in the entire CATCF category, no exaggeration, it's fantastic. Your characterisation is superb and I love all the little details you put into your work, it's a joy to read.

Thank you for writing this!
8/22/2016 c12 3tobi tobi is a good boy
thank you, i was afraid you had forgot us.
5/21/2016 c11 MikeyLover
Hey please udate this. It's rather well-written and I'm getting fond of Mike 3
1/28/2016 c11 8Freshman-Generation
This is really interesting. I really enjoy this and I hope you do update this soon.
6/22/2015 c1 Guest
Author, when are you going to update? I really wanna read the next chapter.
6/18/2015 c1 Guest
It's hard to believe that I've never heard of this fanfic before. This is going straight to my favorites
6/13/2015 c11 Noireese
I frequent the CATCF fanfiction page and I can't believe I haven't seen or read this fanfic sooner. I love how you wrote the kids and the fanfic's cover art is awesome! I'm looking forward to your next update.
70 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »