for Hero

7/9 c1 1Srta.NR
Pra sua primeira fic eu achei o máximo. Como sempre uma boa escolha M&R.
5/4/2004 c1 Cyrus- Lord of Darkness
Keep writing!PLEASE!
11/21/2002 c1 Eva
That was really sweet. Loved the fact they were forced to spend the night in the cave...waking up in each other's arms. You described the feelings and emotions perfectly for our R&M's first encounter. You should definitely write more chapters.
11/7/2002 c1 Anna
Meg I really liked your story a lot it was really good! You should definitely finish writing the rest of the chapters so I can read em. P.S. Sorry it took me so long to finally read your fan fic! :)
11/7/2002 c1 Lyndsay
Megs! Wicked awesome story. Glad i read it at home and not at school though-a little racy. Forgot to keep it disney rated lol well i got to go my ice cream is melting! LOL Cya tomorrow!

luv,

lyndsay
11/3/2002 c1 Jinx
it was pretty good ..but i think u needed to go into greater detail at some parts ..u seem to rush threw it
10/29/2002 c1 Guest
This story is really good! Hope to see another chapter soon. By the way, The Lost World series' fourth season will be on in January of 2003 at the earliest. Spread the word.
10/27/2002 c1 138A. Windsor
Cute! Can't wait for later chapters.
10/27/2002 c1 asdasdasdas
Pretty good. I didn't expect it to be this good at all. Please continue. I can see this being a very nice long story. Think up a really good conflict!

Robin2409
10/27/2002 c1 Lisa
Oh my god! That rocks! 'Hero' is my favourite song of Enrique Eglesias, and you wrote the story. I love it! You got my sympathy, I hope the story will be continued soon ...

Bye

Lisa
10/26/2002 c1 mr
cotinue
10/26/2002 c1 mort
good story line , I can almost see it happening. more to follow I hope
10/25/2002 c1 Guest
This is Suzy Q! I just want to tell Miss Megan Jane that her fanfic was AWESOME! Even though I don't know much about the Lost World, I can't wait for Chapter 2. So you better write more Miss Megan Jane (especially about Margurite & John)!
10/25/2002 c1 Guest
That was very interesting, If you do another chapter which I realy hope you will I am sure that I will realy enjoy it,
10/25/2002 c1 Fran
I love this FF! It's nice and romantic!

I'd like to read more, so please add some more chapters! I mean Veronica still has to learn how to dance and there is still a cave to explore!

Please don't stop!