for Unexpected Miracle

5/1 c15 5OMG-fangirl
First, I want to beat everyone who’s being mean to Eponine, Enjolras, and their baby.
Second, yay! It’s about time Enjolras
3/12 c13 Atka-Jane
Marius is evil and I can't believe Cosette would so superficial like that. But please update this fic! I want to see the ending fast
1/18 c13 Unkown
Plzzzzzz continue and Marius is so weird I love ur story, also plz make chapter where Eponine hormones kick in and she asks enjolras for sex and enjolras is awkward and really sweet about it!
4/7/2018 c11 Bellatrix-Silver
Please update again! I love this story and I can’t wait to find out what happens next, I really hope Enjolras and Éponine get together.
11/26/2017 c11 Eponine Cinead-Enjolras
ooo cant waot for an update this was amazing and cliffhangers always makes me want to read more although it makes me anxious too lol
10/14/2017 c11 Guest
this was great!
10/10/2017 c11 dmc6792
Keep going! Short chapter but good!
10/9/2017 c11 OMG-fangirl
6/25/2017 c10 Guest
can't wait to read more update soon please
4/18/2017 c10 OMG-fangirl
AWE! THE KISS WAS SOOO CUTE!
4/5/2017 c3 1xlightmycandlex
You write Eponines voice beautifully. For someone who was once in love with her best friend, you so a beyond phenomenal job.
3/14/2017 c9 5OMG-fangirl
I can't wait for Eponine to start showing! I wonder how the Les Amis will find out and how will they react? I can't wait! :)
3/11/2017 c8 Guest
good chapter
3/2/2017 c8 OMG-fangirl
I read this in one night...I NEED MORE! PLEASE UPDATE THIS SOON! *gives puppy dog face* (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::)
2/28/2017 c8 AyakoDShortKid