FanFiction.Net
for The Story Untold

9/5/2020 c7 Guest
Me gusta tu historia, esperó leer más capítulos pronto..
8/11/2019 c3 38BloodPokemon101
I can see why you are taking so late to update. This story needs a total rewrite.
4/9/2019 c7 streeval
I know this is probably selfish, but could you update this? It's really good.
3/3/2019 c7 Titania1796
Cuando Sasuke y Naruto se encuentran de nuevo
1/10/2019 c7 Sun and moon100
Please update when you can
7/28/2018 c7 Hildaneesama
Am I being a nuisance? If so, I would like to say sorry in advance. I know you heard this already but I hope you'll update soon. I don't want you to feel obliged to do it imediately, but I want you to update when you are ready. No pressure but good luck.
3/20/2018 c1 Guest
Man, when is the next chapter! The wait is killing me!
2/26/2018 c7 10XxShinigamixX0
This is amazing! Keep up the good work!
10/27/2017 c5 38BloodPokemon101
As for Naruto/Sasuke, it'll be funny to see Edward, Alphonse, Winry suggest something going on with Naruto and Sasuke asking them and everyone around them, if they are a couple. And with their 'more than friends' romantic moments it's not hard to see way. As they keep saying they are just friends, even though they are much closer than just friends (through Ed's, Al's, and Winry's eyes). Especially, giving Sasuke's speech to Naruto about 'I'll go through hell for you because you went through hell for me' friendship speech. Or in short version, 'you life belongs to me and my life belongs to you'.

I just find it really adorable and a build to Naruto's and Sasuke's relationship! And plus, giving that it's a Fullmetal Alchemist crossover, it's really appropriate for an Equivalent Exchange process.
10/27/2017 c2 BloodPokemon101
Oh, and I almost forgot as for side pairings, if it's not too late, let me suggest Edward/Sakura and Alphonse/Hinata.
10/27/2017 c6 BloodPokemon101
Sorry, for my rudeness in earlier reviews. It's just that... when I read this story, I was SO excited for an update! But then when I saw that the last time, you've even touched this story was over TWO YEARS AGO, I was infuriated! How can such a good, well-thought out, and the one of the only Fullmetal Alchemist/Naruto fanfics I've been invested in be on hiatus, or worse, discontinued?! But my behaviour before was still out of line, and I'm sorry! I'm calm now!

Anyway, and now a proper review! As I said, I greatly enjoyed the story! Naruko being Ed's and Al's big sister is very unique! I read multiple Fullmetal Alchemist/Naruto fanfictions (after finishing Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood), this is the second time I've read one where Naruko (fem-Naruto) is the Elric Brothers' sister. And since this one was published before the other, good job on starting the trend!

As for some suggestions to help with that awful writer's block (writer's block is a bitch!) how about having a chapter where Ed and Naruto try to reconcile after the whole deal with Greed is over. And since it's been a week since the retrieval team was assigned to get Naruto, so it'll be another week before they arrive at Ametris... I forgot where I was going with this. Sorry, so many ideas for this fanfic, but I can't think straight.

Oh, yeah... I've got two ideas. When the team arrives, you can make it very comical, like they arrive Ed and Al (along with Naruto) is giving their usual briefings to Mustang, then Naruto spots them through the window, and starts having a panic attack, trying to keep everyone's attention away from her ninja comrades who've come to get her, only for them to eventually crash through the roof, ruining her attempts and making her finally spill her secrets to her brothers (mostly).

Or plan B: When the brothers confront Father for the first time, have Naruto with them (for some reason, either following them secretly or just there the whole time) and as Father going on with the usual stuff with the Elric Brothers, Father recognize Naruto as the Kyuubi's jinchiuriki (as told by the Akatsuki, as I'm expecting them to kinda team up in this story), revealing to her brothers, much to Naruto's dismay, and promising to take her to the Akatsuki in exchange for them helping him out. But when all is lost, Sasuke comes in to save the day. Well, along with Sakura because you need a medic-nin to heal injuries of allies after a hard battle.

Okay, plan A is more on the humorous, playful side of Naruto's secrets being spilled while plan B is more on the serious, drastic.

That's just my two ideas. You don't have to use them. I just thought it'll help with your writer's block issues.

Anyway... I hope to see a new chapter really, REALLY soon! It'll give me insurance that this fanfic isn't dropped. And that you are still working on it! Thanks!
10/19/2017 c4 BloodPokemon101
Seriously?! WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO UPDATE! Man, I hate it author's quit on good ass fanfics! If you are not going to finish, at least give it to someone who will!
10/16/2017 c7 BloodPokemon101
Man, I wish you update! I think Ed will be easy to forgive when he learns about Kurama (the Fox Demon) sealed inside her.
7/16/2017 c1 12Lunasilverfrost