for Edge of Chaos: The Tenth Hunger Games

12/3/2019 c6 Silverlili
AH, that’s right! Harakuise forgot about the reaping last time. But woaw. Everything is linked and that’s so entertaining to read. The kid who tried to steal from Harakuise back in the prologue? Genius. And Jai, and Cyne. Love it.

I feel somewhat bad for not remembering Theia. (Thea/Theia!) But then again, she did say that she was kind of invisible to others, so I guess that’s why? Cyne, however, I do remember that his face-claim was Cormac from the Harry Potter movies. Not much except that, but it’s something, lmao.
12/3/2019 c5 Silverlili
Mags! A fan-favourite for sure.

Funnily enough, I consider your characters – or at least the ones you write – canon. They’re better fleshed out, anyway. Vester, Lander and Harakuise are as canon as Mags and Haymitch to me.

Oh, right! I remember how these two tributes were trying to outshine each other. And I was RIGHT! There were two Mathias/Matthias. Just like there are two Theas, I think. Or at least something pretty similar.
12/3/2019 c4 Silverlili
Right. The plague. I’d forgotten about that, too. Mayberry remains one of my favourite Capitolite Mentors to date. She’s good, as far as Capitolites go.

I must admit that I don’t remember anything about Astra, but I do hope her sister survives the plague. I guess I’ll find out at the end, during the Victory tour.

Koray. Kind, sweet Koray. I remember Him. He deserved better, but so do most of these characters. Except Alicante. He had it coming. But Koray, he was just… good. Too good, I guess.
12/3/2019 c3 Silverlili
Vester! I loved Vester back when he was first introduced. I still have a thing for those tragic and complex characters. And the contrast between Jade’s appreciation of good weather and Vester’s wish for rain is beautiful. I don’t know if I noticed it the first time I read it.

Damn. I didn’t remember much about Sura, but now that I’m reading her backstory again, that girl didn’t have it easy. I kind of feel bad about her fate now, not gonna lie. I feel bad for Vester too, come to think of it. I mean, I know District Two doesn’t win this time around, and not the 11th Games because I’m fairly certain Stella Floren wins that one. Poor guy.

Ah yes. I do remember Matthias and his overbearing girlfriend. Also, I don’t know if there’s another Matthias in this story or in one of the other SYOTS, but I think there were two? Not sure anymore, but I think I remember a second one.
12/3/2019 c2 Silverlili
Okay so.

I was reading this, minding my own business, smiling at Jade because I remembered that he actually marries Thea’s little sister after she wins her own games and it made me realise: the characters you write are so Alive. They have backstories, but their stories don’t just end after the last chapter of the story.

I’d forgotten how much I loved reading your work.

Oh. OH. Alicante. Woaw. Yep, quite the… interesting character. I don’t exactly remember what he does, but I remember the little girl. I’m not sure I Want to remember. Guess I’ll just wince when he decides to show his… artistic skills to the world. “For fun.” He says – the chills.

Re-reading this is so entertaining, I swear.
12/3/2019 c1 Silverlili
The first few sentences had me feeling all fuzzy inside, so I had no choice but to comment.

I used to be Aileen’s Feather, before I somehow managed to lose access to my account, and I’d never bothered to create another account after that. However, after stumbling across a random SYOT-type fic, I immediately thought of you and your amazing SYOTS and nostalgia hit me in the face – hard.

So I looked SYOTs up and there you were! Still writing these amazing stories.

And then I found this fic again.

Just the mention of Harakuise had me going “oh my god, I remember him!”, but that was just the beginning. I started remembering other characters, like the oh-so-smart Sher, and the Zione the Rebel and the very first tribute I ever created: Ella Halliwell, her missing finger and her slow descent into madness.

I had not expected to feel this giddy reading about these characters again.

I could have just left it at that, but I’m too invested to stop now. I just wanted to leave a little comment to let you know that you did such a wonderful job on this fic, I had to create a new account just to be able to say how amazing this is. Truly, it is.

Logically, I should probably start this SYOT series with the first one you wrote, but for obvious reasons, I’d really like to read about Carolina’s journey to Victory first. (Sue me.)

So yeah, I’m really glad to have thought of this again.
12/10/2017 c22 29Sparky She-Demon
Would have preferred Pardeck have gotten the living tar beaten out of him!
12/10/2017 c16 Sparky She-Demon
Looks like Arianne and Hendrix are onto Pardeck's game.
1/3/2015 c6 Grand Coconut
it would really suck if jai was reaped. two siblings dead in back to back years.. that would be really unfair. the girl wasn't too memorable, but cyne seems pretty interesting.
1/2/2015 c5 Grand Coconut
mathias is smart and i have a feeling he will make an impression in the capitol. I don't know why, but im just not too fond of avalia :/
1/2/2015 c4 Grand Coconut
wait is there a plague going around? omg that's scary. astra seems like a potential bloodbath honestly. and i can't get over how much i hate the boy's name. koray? ooookkk. anyway, a plague is such a cool idea! well not cool since it's a plague, and they're deadly you know... but it's definitely creative.
1/2/2015 c3 Grand Coconut
he volunteered to escape his girlfriend? hAHAhAHAA WHAT. that's a new idea! sura didn't catch my attention, but hadrian's scene was definitely amusing.
1/1/2015 c2 Grand Coconut
i have a feeling alicante is going to be very sadistic in the arena. he is interested in autopsy and is going to show everyone what an "artist" he is... ok so he's most definitely going to be sadistic... and probably very exciting.

thea.. im not crazy about her, but only because she doesn't seem that special. maybe as we see more of her, she'll become more dynamic... we'll see.
1/1/2015 c1 Grand Coconut
I'd forgotten how professional harakuise was. and he's only what, like 14 or 15? his little system in district five for exposing rebels is so creative.

and including his little speech about each tribute on his victory tour was a great idea. like instead of saying heloise was stupid for running for the cornucopia, he said she was brave. very well played. and a good idea!
9/21/2014 c39 LucyMurdock12
That was beautiful and I have no words.
371 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »