for Need

2/24/2015 c1 11gatewatcher
Very sweet.
7/18/2014 c1 1han.bones
That was sweet. Am so glad ur writing for bones now. Can't wait to read all ur other stories in future
4/28/2014 c1 33jazzyproz
I LOVED THIS! I can totally see Booth waking and silently watching as she sleeps, trying to rid himself of horrible nightmares and visions that he hasn't a hope in the world of ever forgetting. And I love that she lets him watch her, that she understands his need to look at her, and she silently waits for his eyes to reach hers before letting on that she is awake. Great job. I really REALLY look forward to more from you!
4/27/2014 c1 50absolutefaith
'We made a lot of promises, some we we'll never break. Others, we can't keep.'

This line did it for me. Because even though they can't keep, they won't break it.

Such a wonderful piece, thank you so much!

Bye now!
4/27/2014 c1 14craftyjhawk
Really, really enjoyed this! I think we tend to remember all of the times that Booth as been in danger and forget that she has had more than her share, too.

Very well done!
d
4/27/2014 c1 Guest
Beautiful,well done.
4/26/2014 c1 jsboneslover
Sweetly captures the soul connection that these two share. Two warriors who dash into the fray. Keep writing!
4/26/2014 c1 Renate
Beautiful.
4/26/2014 c1 39TrixBB
Dear Sammie... Thanks for this beautiful lovely piece!
Now I'm going to sleep with a smile on my face, and my brain full of memories of Bones.
I hope reading more from you soon,
4/26/2014 c1 10theoddestcastle
Whoa, I haven't been on here in forever and a minute. I couldn't believe this was your first Bones fic. It was amazing. Protective Booth is the best Booth. His simple actions of comforting Brennan was very beautiful and perfecting sensual. Love!
4/26/2014 c1 25Covalent Bond
Are you sure you've never written Bones FF before?! This was GREAT! Excellent. I loved it! :D

Booth's stream of consciousness sounds like he's awake and worried on a night after Brennan's life has been in danger. Either this is happening at some future point, or maybe he's awakened from a nightmare. I love the way Brennan just seems to feel his worry and how she responds to comfort him. I love their mutual love for each other, it's sooo inspiring.

You did a fantastic job capturing it.
Thanks and keep writing!
Chem
4/26/2014 c1 139luverofthings
I liked it
4/26/2014 c1 289FaithinBones
They worry so much about each other. He'd die for her and she'd protect him anyway she can.
Very nice story.