for Everything But the Girl

10/3/2014 c17 16ImperiumWife
I love that they both planned their own surprise! It's so them to do that! Great job!
10/1/2014 c17 nothingrhymeswithkayla
Ahh I love it. The perfect blend between smut and fluff :) this story is really so cute, I love seeing their relationship growing. Can't wait for more :)
9/29/2014 c17 81B-RScherbatskyStinson
Cute update!
8/2/2014 c6 27SnowboundMermaid
This is really lovely, and in character for both. I like the immediate spark and how Barney , despite himself, is a perfect gentleman, a sure sign that this girl is different.
7/31/2014 c16 Guest
Just to let you know I am Canadian and we don't wear short dresses outside in December even in New York City where by the way it still snows and is cold.
7/31/2014 c16 16ImperiumWife
Gotta love the gang for getting them back in the same room! I'm so glad they are back together though! I can't wait to see what you have in store next!
7/31/2014 c16 5RSparkles
YAY, SHE SAID "YES!"
HAha, nice chapter! :D
7/21/2014 c15 16ImperiumWife
Nooo! They just can't be apart yet.

I really do feel that if anyone is going to rush it, it's going to be Barney, so great job on that.

I can't wait to see where you go from here!
7/19/2014 c15 Guest
sad sad sad I need more to know that it's all gonna be okay...it is right? Just please dont end this with robin going to ted. many thanks
7/19/2014 c15 5SwarklesFan55
I don't like Barney in this chapter. Robin just wanted it a little slower, why did he freak out, because of it? And I'm confused. Was this a fight or did he just break up with her? Please update soon.
7/19/2014 c15 5RSparkles
No, how dare you end the chapter like that? Okay, I know it'll never be easy for them. I like it, so please if you can, update soon.
7/18/2014 c15 nothingrhymeswithkayla
Holy shit, I did not expect that. When she said no, my heart broke, like I actually have tears in my eyes. What have you done?! I love it though, I hate that they're struggling but I love Robin's reaction, it all felt so true to the characters. I can't wait to see what you have in store for them :) Great chapter!
7/2/2014 c14 16ImperiumWife
I can't believe that she met his mom! I love that they got along! And that she have him the Robin sparkles video too! And I take it this was Christmas? I feel like it was and I missed it.
6/29/2014 c14 idiotpurple
Hi! I like this fanfic and I'll follow! It's kinda of OOC, but in a sweet way, so I can handle. I am waiting for your update, beijos!
6/20/2014 c13 ImperiumWife
I think it's good. I think it was short but sweet, and Lily was very much in character. It's still a little weird to me to see Barney and Robin so clingy right away, but it's clingy in a good way.
55 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »