FanFiction.Net
for And With One Kiss

6/15/2016 c2 Guest
If I was one of the twins and I worried for my friend like that, I'd be upset too!
5/29/2016 c1 Guest
Ahhhhhh, this is cute already. I love everything from the way it's written to the ending of this chapter, and I can't wait to keep reading :)
7/20/2015 c6 7wealhtheow1
Quite a moment, telling someone he's going to be a father. Waiting for the next chapter! :)
7/20/2015 c4 wealhtheow1
Oh, poor Kyoya. I hope he finds someone soon. This is just the cutest fic!
7/15/2015 c3 Guest
Love it! Can't wait to keep reading it!
7/14/2015 c6 tmblerchan0906
So now that i've finally caught up with the latest update, i'm so upset because i want an update right now! The cliffhanger is just unfair lol i want Hikaru to be happy with Emori and their kid! Update soon please!
7/14/2015 c5 tmblrchan0906
Kaoru is engaged! That makes me so happy! He was always my favorite host and i enjoy his relationship with Kathleen so i think this is a major step forward for him and i just know that future chapters with them are going to be so great! Can't wait to read more!
7/14/2015 c4 tmblrchan0906
The first bit of this chapter was so cuuuuuuutttteeeeee XD Tamaki and Haruhi having a dough fight is so adorable I love it! But aww, poor Kyoya :-( i feel bad that my little Kyoya is so upset :/
7/14/2015 c3 tmblrchan0906
I'm really liking this story so far! Nobody is OOC at all and aloneg with that, the thought of Hikaru becoming a dad makes me want to cry tears of joy, that is waaaaaaaaayyyyyy too cute! Well Im off to the next chapter.
7/14/2015 c6 Kaori-Anna
OMG I love this story! Great story line too! -
9/30/2014 c5 5YuYuHakushoObsesser
Squeeeeeeee! *is in happy land*
9/27/2014 c5 10pretend it was just a dream
I really liked this one!
9/27/2014 c5 Guest
EEKE! Kaoru's getting married! Sweet! Nice job!
8/28/2014 c4 tamaharuislyfe
Poor kyoya please give him a love interest maybe renge? Or an OC ? Please- poor guy :(
8/5/2014 c4 KanameZeroYuki
I like this story so far... I feel bad for Kyoya though... And I hope Hikaru doesn't freak out too badly...
29 Page 1 2 Next »