for Last Request

6/2/2017 c1 23ManfredsAwesomeAdmin95
Okay, this actually brought tears to my eyes, to be quite honest...
2/26/2016 c1 Cassandra30
Recognizing and stamping out the bullying would have been a great way to remember him by.
8/16/2015 c1 Eva May
I'm honestly really sad right now. I had to stop reading twice because of it.
Because, once, the same thing happened to me, with a very dear friend of mine, and he died holding my hand. I was his only friend and the last words he said to me were "Thank you".
In many cases, I feel really sorry for Quirrell, because he was so shy and had so little friends.
I wish he had a chance for redemption. People can go to huge and painful lengths to try to be somebody- Quirrell was no different.
2/4/2015 c1 8lovemya2000
Amazing Reasoning
9/8/2014 c1 11Murkatroyd
A good, well-written story about a character that's given very little attention in fanfiction.
9/6/2014 c1 deathlyHealer
Goodbye. *Goes to sob for eternity in the darkest, dampest corner of the universe.*
5/2/2014 c1 89KelseyAlicia
Yet again a stunning piece of wordminship! I love it a lot! You dear have a lot of talent and a lot of creativity! Love it! Just everything fits and none of its overdone! It's perfectly perfect!
4/28/2014 c1 Guest
A sad but sweet story and one that I like because it make's you think what if this is true ?

Because not many remember Quirrell late after the war, so did Dumbledore do it ?

The Crimson Mage who like's your work & hope to see more in the future.
4/28/2014 c1 28Kairan1979
Looks like Dumbledore didn't keep his promise. Because he completely failed with Hary Potter.
He did nothing in the Second year when Harry was oscracised for being 'Heir of Slytherin', he did nothing when the school turned on him in the Fourth Year (how easy could be to ban 'Potter Stinks' badges or at least make an official statement that Harry is an unwilling participant?). He failed in the Fifth year when Umbitch was torturing the students with Blood Quill. And let's not even mention forcing Harry to return to Dursleys again and again, isolating him when Harry needed comfort after Cedric's and Sirius' deaths and not teaching him anything useful to combat Voldy and Death Eaters.
4/28/2014 c1 6aristotlethesecound
Very interesting. I had forgotten that Quirrell dies, he just kind of disappears after Harry passes out so this story was a nice reminder of that character.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service