for Bulletproof

8/18/2017 c1 44CassetteTapes
awwwww my babies
3/30/2016 c1 qiaoianmm-abandoned-user
I read this in August. I remembered it and really felt like reading it again; it is my favorite Philinda fic. Thank you for writing it, you are a great author.
8/15/2015 c1 Lynxes
The amount of times I've re-read this... I LOVE this fanfiction, definetly one of my favorites.
4/30/2014 c1 Guest
Awww…That was so sweet! I love them together! Hopefully the show see how amazing they are and writes for them! Great job!
4/28/2014 c1 Guest
This is amazing! I'm really hoping you'll continue this, don't know if it's a one shot or not? Please please please keep writing, would love to see what happens between them next and how Coulson try's to get May to take in easy after waking up. Love your writing , please keep going!
4/29/2014 c1 LindseyC
This was great! You should totally make this into a longer story.
4/28/2014 c1 Katie Who
This is so good. It's great. Absolutely amazing! I just love it! It's...idk. Just love it. :)
Awesome how you described his feelings and his inner monolugue. Realistic. I wish something like this would happen in the show. They should make out already! xD
Well...I really enjoyed reading. :)

All the best. :)
4/28/2014 c1 MarvelFan63
It sounds just like May to threaten Fitzsimmons so they will let her go to Coulson. I'm glad he finally got up the courage to tell her he loved her. I enjoyed your story. Hope there is more still to come.