for Perennial

2/16/2017 c24 4IWroteWhat
Oh, I loved this. I can't put into words how much I loved this. I can totally see these two characters in this story. Amazing job!
8/12/2016 c7 Megalo-myopic
This is so very out of character for Rick. He is a patient guy, at least with Kate. He would never do what the Rick in this story has done. Flaunt Jacinda just out of revenge? Yeah that is surely up in his alley. But not waiting long enough for Kate? Nah.
5/4/2016 c24 2unannalome7
this was really good! thankyou for writing it! I enjoyed (and cried) a lot.
5/4/2016 c22 unannalome7
oh my god only two fics have made me cry that much, and one is this one
5/4/2016 c21 unannalome7
ughh crying a lot...
3/9/2016 c24 68fanka77
oh boy... I haven't cried that hard for a very long time. Thank you for this wonderful, touching story.
11/12/2014 c24 life's a mystery
great story but very heartbreaking at times
11/3/2014 c24 Kaitlyn0415
Okay. So.. I'm pretty sure my heart is in a corner somewhere sobbing? Sounds about right. I was crying and laughing and smiling and then back to crying and then full out sobbing and then back to laughing. Only your story can put me through all of these emotions in one night. I've officially read ALL of the Catle stories. (I would read the NCIS ones but I only watched like four episodes of that, so) and I just need writing lessons from you. PWETTY pwease. Cause these are all just perfect, and I just can't handle it. You are the most spectacular writer EVER! GAH. I can't even deal right now. Because I'm still in awe. So I apologize. Except not really. Because you truly are the overlord of all things writing. And gosh. I just love your writing style so much. GAH. Okay. I'm done with my rant. I promise. Bye.
10/23/2014 c24 6weightofmywords
I LOVED THIS SO MUCH (despite the heartbreak and shattered soul caused by Jim's death).
8/7/2014 c24 Guest
Loved it!
7/28/2014 c24 xfbikerchick
Sweet finish and I liked how you wrote Martha.
7/28/2014 c6 xfbikerchick
Going through this fic and thinking it's different and I'm curious to see where you take it.
7/28/2014 c24 97Lord of Kavaka
Ah love it. Perfect way to end this story. Kate and Rick embracing a life together and being happy and in love. Also, he's Richard Castle now and we've got Nikki Heat being created. Yay. Thanks for writing and sharing this with us.
7/28/2014 c23 Lord of Kavaka
You had me worried there for a second, but I never lost faith. Rick made his reasoning clear and Kate eventually accepted it and his love.
7/28/2014 c22 Lord of Kavaka
So sad. At least Kate was able to remind beside him through most of it, with the help of the Rodgers. I like the part where she and Rick start to read WAR AND PEACE to him. Very sweet and yet sad at the same time. I was encouraged to see her reach for Rick when the end came.
249 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »