for Where Do We Begin

2/28/2018 c1 13musicnlyrics
Poignant and beautiful—very well written and very worth the read. You’ve done right by these characters and displayed them extremely well.

Thanks for sharing!
4/29/2015 c1 99The.Ocean.Shadow
This is a well written piece. Good job! Keep up the great work!
3/18/2015 c1 22iluvaqt
Incredibly intense. Heart wrenching and u wish even a smidgeon of something like this had played out on screen. It's TV gold. Thank you for sharing
2/10/2015 c1 Sparkleyangel
I like your story :)
1/5/2015 c1 lyndaflpn
sweet..
9/13/2014 c1 Molnia
Beautiful.. Despite the sadness, there is a hope.. Thank you a lot for this story!
8/18/2014 c1 mercedes77
I love this story! You're a very talented writer and one of my favourites fanfiction writers, I keep re-Reading your stories and they are so good, thank you so much!
8/9/2014 c1 nerdyloopy
if anyone can pull oliver out from darkness is Felicity. she's strong and selfless. two of the qualities we love about her. she always puts everyone else before her.
thanks for another fantastic story :)
7/28/2014 c1 Donna
Crap, I'm crying! You terribly wonderful person, you! This was fantastic.
6/26/2014 c1 3Chris4
Ah, this was lovely. Wonderful job.
5/26/2014 c1 20Harleyzgirl
Fantastic job. You captured Oliver's agony and Felicity's need to rescue him perfectly. Digg as silent but deadly sentry.
You kept it real to canon while giving us some more to consider and digest about how Oliver kept from going completely mad and how the rest of the team and Detective Lance coped.
5/20/2014 c1 Guest
Wish you would continue this somehow :)
5/20/2014 c1 Guest
Absolutely loved it!
5/5/2014 c1 nrdhrd3
Amazing!
5/4/2014 c1 Sofia334
This weeks trend This one is very important. We need to let the writers know we want Olicity to endgame. We will trend 'Olicity Is Endgame' this coming Wednesday.3
69 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »