for DK & Diddy: Brotherly Uncle x Nephew Moments

12/19/2019 c316 IHHOSOfficial
That's odd. If Wrinkly closed Kong Kollege after DKC2, why does Diddy go to school anyway? Also, about chapter 316, how is Diddy stressed if he, one time, got that one coconut project done quickly during a day at Kong Kollege? (referring to chapter 4 in A Heart with No Hope)
Another problem that gets to me often is that in chapter 23, Diddy gets homework. What'd he do to get homework? Did a student do something to get Diddy's entire class in trouble?
And most importantly: If Wrinkly retired Kong Kollege after DKC2, what school did Diddy go to, and who was his teacher?
Someday we might get these answers; but despite all these problems, the fanfiction is as good as it is.
6/2/2018 c329 Donkeykongfan
Good chapter. Your next one should be where Dk and Diddy go to Crankys. Cranky’s gone on vacation so they go inside and fool around until a potion falls on Diddy. They go home and Diddy gets sick. The next day DK finds that Diddy is getting smaller. They can’t find Cranky and Diddy gets smaller every day. Diddy should live in a tiny house or something. They could get the cure from sonic and tails or someone else. You can change the story if you want to, it’s just an idea. Thanks!
7/29/2017 c6 Christian M
I like this chapter. , I don't know if I'm ticklish or not though. ?
7/29/2017 c5 Christian M
I liked all the playin ' and chasin ' at the beach at night. , sounds very much like something I would do. .. And the usual tickling. LOL.
7/29/2017 c4 Christian M
I LOVE Mario kart Wii. ! , it's one of my most favorite games 2 play on wii. ! I've been beat the game and unlocked everything. ! , I happen 2 be really , really good at this game. , though DK and diddy's one on one race was so exciting. !
7/29/2017 c3 Christian M
Though what Diddy did 2 DK - it was messed up , I still love this chapter a lot. It shows just how close DK and Diddy are.
7/29/2017 c2 Christian M
Too much fluff , mushy gushy stuff , but I still really like it.
7/29/2017 c1 Christian M
I like this chapter. , it's so cute and cool. Hope u got more short stories like this one.
12/23/2016 c329 71Peachy-Author
Okay, I actually came up with two ideas, but you don't have to do them if you don't want to. Here's what they are:

1: DK thinks back to the earlier days of Diddy's life, from the day he met Diddy, up to the day he adopted him.

2: DK and Diddy prank Bluster, yet again, but it doesn't go as they planned. The prank was to put dead bugs in Bluster's shampoo, only they put it in his MOM'S shampoo, and Bluster got scolded for it, and as punishment, he had to pick every one of the dead bugs out of the shampoo. (I got the idea from a "Calvin & Hobbes" comic; Calvin did that to his mom.)
10/1/2016 c157 Peachy-Author
I've read quite a few chapters of this story, and I'm finding it to be enjoyable. I understand how DK and Diddy feel about their old games. (I love those games, and our SNES still works, too!) As for the Laughing Dog... I can't STAND that dog! I can handle him in the most recent "Smash Bros." game, but not in "Duck Hunt"! Anyway, keep up the good work on this story! It's really good.
9/29/2016 c4 GammaRadiation
... borderline incest... <3
4/4/2016 c327 13Sairey13
Hmm... I think I got one... What if Diddy gets amnesia?
11/29/2015 c327 Joeyiscool0518
A triumph return! Nice job!
4/17/2015 c100 4DiddyKGal
Your author note at the beginning had me laughing!
I don't know why, though.
11/21/2014 c325 Joeyiscool0518
This chapter was very heartwarming. If I was in there I would give them my most prized possession ever yet.
264 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »