for October

8/15 c6 10Nanchih
Hmm, I am way behind, having just found your story yesterday. I am curious: you offered a gift story for each 100 Reviews. There are currently 2,580. Are there 25 gift stories? I'll have a look in a minute. You probably have some others I will find interesting.

And I DO find this interesting. Harry as Death, wandering through Time? Yes, I saw you have one where it is Lily but I haven't read it yet. Giving Tom a real friend instead of simply killing him? I agree - the timeline is changing and many things will be different.

I suppose when Harry's wand catches up with him someone will die? The Deathstick is changing hands violently, as it does. Tom is unlikely to recognize it. But Dumbledor and Gellert have a meeting coming, and the Deathstick will come to Hogwarts.
8/7 c58 Maddie86
Great chapter! It's gonna be interesting to see how this new world takes them in. And Toms and Azraels relationship...what will happen when Lily and Harry are gone? _
8/7 c58 Tseiqyu
I still have no idea where this story is going next and I love it
8/6 c58 1buterflypuss
good chap
8/6 c58 ELinkA
Thank you!
8/6 c57 1Katske
I can fully understand lilys point of view, and if anyone treated someone I cared for like that there would be more than words. But there is so much more going on here that she can be told, but not truly understand. And on the other side, Azrael is busy with the responsibility of the universe, but he has got to learn to take his head out of his ass and shove all those preconceptions from another long gone world elsewhere. He's too old, too powerful, and chosen to make himself responsible for too much to make those kind of mistakes.
8/6 c58 Katske
Yes! More! I need more!
8/6 c58 DarkRavie
8/6 c58 proppago
Loved this chapter, thank you for the update! Learning to let go is super important for Tom - really loved how you tackled it!
7/25 c57 TsukuyoGintoki
I would love to see this story get finished.
7/25 c57 TsukuyoGintoki
It's really frustrating that harry hasn't told them the truth.
6/15 c57 Forever Rahhel
Can't wait for someone to give the Dr. Venture speech about Harry: "Look if you have a clumsy child you make it wear a helmet. If you have death prone children you keep a few clones in your lab."

Happy that I got back into reading fanfiction and that you're still one of the top authors. Keep it up.
5/30 c57 rarrarshark
Thank you for the chapter!
5/25 c57 CakePhoenixMeeks
I’m just getting Jealous!Lily vibes… (“Given enough time, I know you'll end up together, just like before and I'll be—gone, I'll be gone.”)

I understand that this might be very hard for Lily to come to terms with, but as someone who loves the idea of Azrael/Tom and Azrael’s character, I can’t help but feel annoyed with her. (The clingy mortal…)

I’m thinking, this seed of doubt/worry is one of the reasons why she resents Azrael so much. I mean, besides being an all-powerful-cryptic-sometimes-bastard, what other reasons could there be to give him such a cold, dismissive attitude? (It just screams: you can’t go near MY Tom and shouldn’t be involved in our lives!)

Honestly, they all should’ve acted a bit more grateful, considering the circumstances. I can’t help but feel like Tom, especially, often takes Azrael for granted.
5/16 c43 T.M.RiddleHawt
Fairly certain Babbity Rabbity was an Animagus.
2,576 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »