for October

5/29/2020 c53 1fantasy1995
thanks for update
5/29/2020 c53 vansh4895
There's nothing quite like reading a new chapter from one of your favourite stories, written by your favourite author.
I really do look forward to your updates. Thank you for sharing.
5/29/2020 c53 Manillalu
Hilarrriouuusssssss finally Tom getting some long overdue recognitttioooon
5/29/2020 c53 WanderingWolf
This is a satisfying end to this arc- not too fancy, but fitting.
5/29/2020 c53 IWantSmartMCs
I wonder if, after all this, 'Azrael' will reveal who he once was. not to Lily perhaps, but maybe to Tom.
5/29/2020 c53 1swilliamsxn
This is my favorite story that you have written. You write such an amazing Tom.
5/29/2020 c53 DarkRavie
5/28/2020 c52 Guest
Great job!
5/20/2020 c52 Bull
This is fantastic! I adore this story and the world you’ve created on top of the Harry Potter universe.
5/13/2020 c21 Guest
You’re a goddamn writing genius. This is way out of my comfort zone as a reader but I love This
5/13/2020 c52 Manillalu
Honestly the best most riveting Harry Potter fan fiction I’ve ever had the pleasure of reading. The twists and turns are ridiculously incredible. The dry humor is sharp and soooooo satisfyinnngggg. All the most unlikeliest of things given such rich life! I’m totally converted!
5/11/2020 c52 3Natto'n'aliens
Another good chapter. How Tom has evolved, it's amazing. Update soon!

Nattou
5/11/2020 c52 dz235
Another great update, I'm really enjoying how funny Tom can be with his wit at times. Can't wait for more and you are truly a talented writer!
5/10/2020 c52 K
Yessss Lily screentime. I can only dream of another Lily Tom power duo... Thanks for writing.
5/9/2020 c52 6silvestris.silvia
Great chapter! Just realised that it's been six years since the first chapter was posted. And the story is still going strong even now. I'm really impressed and at the same time grateful. :)
2,576 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »