for October

5/8/2020 c52 1Carma Nightmare
Foreshadowing maybe.
5/8/2020 c52 2Silvanon of the Orchard
The limbo of the waiting game. I feel like we can all particularly relate with that right now.
5/8/2020 c52 Fantasmaco
damn I sense foreshadowing...
5/8/2020 c52 1buterflypuss
Good chap
5/8/2020 c52 Guest
I love this story.

On one hand, I really wanna see some sexy gay times between Azreal and Tom, on the other I've become very attached to Lilly. And Harry.
5/8/2020 c52 PythonAnon
Things are happening! Updates have arrived! It's almost 5:30 in the morning and I should be sleeping! There are too many exclamation points! This is a fabulous story! Stay safe! Keep being awesome!
5/8/2020 c52 2Rinnala
Hmm with those word I feel like Bellatrix is definitely going to go after the school instead. It's the exact kind of thing this story does. Have you think everything is under control, have a stray throught brushed over with with callous arrogance and then wack Tom over the head about it afterwards
5/8/2020 c52 AntaresBlackFerz
Lily... oh, Tom and her love story is written so well, and I just love it. I hope we'll see more of Azrael next chapter, but you said action's coming, so either way I'll be happy. And this chapter... Lily is so mature, and yet I just want her and Tom to live happily ever after. But I know it's not in her character, though. I don't know what I want, but I'm sure you'll show me by writing it :)
Cheers!
Ferz
5/8/2020 c52 ELinkA
Thank you!
5/7/2020 c52 hana1.hano
Another great chapter! Lily and Tom are really cute. I wasn’t really into them at the beginning, but they’ve won me over. Man, I can’t wait to know what’s gonna happen next chapter and whether Azrael will show up or not. I hope he does. Tom and Reg’s interactions are super amusing. Reg *really* is a dumb kid. I wonder how that one is going to end. I’ve been thinking that maybe he’ll go to Mars? Don’t know why that thought popped into my head, but it would be seriously amusing if it happened. Ahhhhh, I can’t wait to see what’s gonna happen.
5/7/2020 c52 DarkRavie
I really like your story. It's an excellent read and I look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.
5/7/2020 c50 Emily Mullen
I’m not into it
4/23/2020 c51 3Natto'n'aliens
I like Tom in this chapter. It's natural for us to assess the evil potential of a character like Azrael. Of course anyone other than Tom himself would be redeemable in our eyes, especially Regulus, a martyr of the war. But Regulus is now genuinely a bad guy and Azrael Is still unable to see it.

It's not as important anymore though, because Tom's focal point has switched to Lily, which I find very sweet. This relationship makes him more human than his relationship with Azrael, I think.

Anyway, looking forward to your next update!

Nattou
4/22/2020 c51 Guest
I was not disappointed with the direction you took after the black hat tease.

I'm looking forward to more.
4/21/2020 c47 Guest
On one hand I think it's a bit of a shame that Tom doesn't go double agent Voldemort style. On the other, I'm pretty sure whatever you have cooking will be much more interesting.
2,576 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »