for October

4/21/2020 c15 Krav
Was initially wary of reading this one, I'm personally not a big fan of slash. Your writing style continues to entertain me so thoroughly and amazingly, however, and I'm eager to read through the rest.
4/20/2020 c51 5thebluefrenchhorn
Introspective Tom is the best Tom and I find his interactions with Azrael so fascinating. For all that Tom has made himself immortal, he’s still a wizard. An overpowered wizard, but a wizard nonetheless, and as a result is still beholden to the rules of society. He isn’t like Azrael who has the freedom to act kind without worrying about the consequences, Azrael who is the furthest thing from a wizard as one can be and could bend the world to his whim with a snap of his fingers. It creates a really interesting dynamic not only between morals, but between god and man.
4/19/2020 c51 K
Great writing as always, Muffin. Thanks for writing.
4/19/2020 c51 nhihilist
ok i actually agree with Tom on this, honestly i would rather do much worst than just kidnap the one responsible for my kid's murder for a short time. Everything out of Azarel mouth is kinda blah to me, the more he aint accepting reality and holding tightly on his version of reality, the more annoying he is. actually, he's only below the Force as being a ain in the ass at this moment on my list. Tom grew for the better but Azarel hadn't changed at all so now Im jumping ship
4/17/2020 c51 thomaseliot
This continues to be a hell of a ride. Thanks for writing.
4/17/2020 c51 8gabzep
I never thought I ever agree with Tom over Azrael but seriously Regulus is not innocent and will most likely not get sent to Azkaban for his roll here and besides when Harry’s kids were in danger Harry burned the DOM down.
4/16/2020 c51 ELinkA
Thank you!
4/16/2020 c51 mar888
Poor Azrael. He must be very unhappy about the ways he changed things.
4/16/2020 c51 4Perhentian
Thank you for this new chapter!
4/16/2020 c51 Guest101
Righteous Tom is awesome. I love him.
4/16/2020 c51 Guest
Great chapter thanks!
4/16/2020 c51 1buterflypuss
good chap
4/16/2020 c51 AntaresBlackFerz
As ever, this fic is wonderfully written and I love all the characters. They don't make the choices I'd like them to make, but that just proves they're not perfect robots that go along with the plot just because it's in the script. I love it, and as usual I now can't wait for the next chapter!
Also, and this is a small matter, but in the books - and movie(s) probably...? - Regulus Black is called... well Regulus. I don't know if it's a choice you made to call him Regelus here, but, well, thought I'd mention it :)
See you another time, and cheers, have a good day/night :)
4/16/2020 c51 DarkRavie
3/16/2020 c50 9PageKat
Heh. Tom just be like, “right then, you’re coming with me.”
Excellent story! Please continue to write such interesting works!
2,576 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »