for October

5/10/2014 c2 chjoogdssacvbj
Harry's detailed description of his wand's location was such an interesting twist. It made him seem even more mysterious. :D Nice job!
5/10/2014 c2 osm
This is absolutely beautiful. Hope that you'll continue soon!
5/10/2014 c2 vsama
Grindelwald surely does get around.
5/10/2014 c2 2Imperial Raven
Interesting.
5/10/2014 c2 Charlesnaismith
Enjoyable story so far - looking forward to seeing where it goes.

Tom's characterisation is good, and Dumbledore has depth and an interesting slant.
5/5/2014 c1 Patron
I really enjoy all of your works that have to do with the idea of Death taking human form. You write very intriguing work and your dialogue flows naturally. Please continue.

Things I really liked include the way our handsome stranger is treating his train companion. Things I did not feel strongly one way or another about was the incredibly poetic description given of the green eyed man; on one hand it was very beautiful and also really unusual compared to how I'm used to people being described. Still, all of this is very amusing. Please continue.
5/5/2014 c1 Joncis
Hope you keep up with this fic. I've been reading your two main Harry Potter stories, and though I can see that they all have similarities, I would like to see where this one goes, even if you have to delay the others a little.

I also liked how you got into Tom's head. Him disliking that he is no longer unique and beyond all others is something I'm glad you pointed out.

Oh, and this is for all your stories: You should work on your comma usage. There are many instances in your writing where natural breaks occur, but there is no punctuation.
5/3/2014 c1 Yours Truly
Thank You!
And EXCELLENT IDEA! I think that this is something new! Do continue writing :)
Thanks again for writing this story!
Hope to see a chapter soon.
Yours Truly.
5/3/2014 c1 5Elelith
Disturbingly brilliant! Can't wait for more..
4/30/2014 c1 15Stardust of Orion
Absolutely wonderful and incredibly nuanced descriptions! This was a great chapter and I am really looking forward to reading more!
4/30/2014 c1 62TheBlackSeaReaper
I like it a lot.
4/30/2014 c1 StarsandComets
A riveting start!
4/30/2014 c1 delenda est c
Very good story . Thank you .
4/29/2014 c1 Harry1675
Ohhh can't wait for more! Looks interesting.
4/29/2014 c1 Wednesday's Jest
I'm interested to see where you are going with this. My only comment would be to simplify your syntax and diction for the opening three paragraphs. This would both highlight how odd Harry's speech is and remove some of the more stilted spots in the narration. I look forward to chapter 2.
2,567 « Prev Page 1 .. 161 168 169 170 171 172 Next »