for October

5/5/2014 c1 Joncis
Hope you keep up with this fic. I've been reading your two main Harry Potter stories, and though I can see that they all have similarities, I would like to see where this one goes, even if you have to delay the others a little.

I also liked how you got into Tom's head. Him disliking that he is no longer unique and beyond all others is something I'm glad you pointed out.

Oh, and this is for all your stories: You should work on your comma usage. There are many instances in your writing where natural breaks occur, but there is no punctuation.
5/3/2014 c1 Yours Truly
Thank You!
And EXCELLENT IDEA! I think that this is something new! Do continue writing :)
Thanks again for writing this story!
Hope to see a chapter soon.
Yours Truly.
5/3/2014 c1 5Elelith
Disturbingly brilliant! Can't wait for more..
4/30/2014 c1 15Stardust of Orion
Absolutely wonderful and incredibly nuanced descriptions! This was a great chapter and I am really looking forward to reading more!
4/30/2014 c1 62TheBlackSeaReaper
I like it a lot.
4/30/2014 c1 StarsandComets
A riveting start!
4/30/2014 c1 delenda est c
Very good story . Thank you .
4/29/2014 c1 Harry1675
Ohhh can't wait for more! Looks interesting.
4/29/2014 c1 Wednesday's Jest
I'm interested to see where you are going with this. My only comment would be to simplify your syntax and diction for the opening three paragraphs. This would both highlight how odd Harry's speech is and remove some of the more stilted spots in the narration. I look forward to chapter 2.
4/29/2014 c1 Anaelyssa
Quite interesting. I love Tom's reactions to the weirdness that is Death!Harry. Of course, Lily is ten times weirder, but still...
4/29/2014 c1 4Kurama's Foxy Rose