for October

10/28/2019 c48 7Albertasteinthe21st.genius
X) yes. Good.
10/19/2019 c48 mickeysofine
I really like this Tom.

The James Potter scenes are good, too.
10/17/2019 c48 K
Oh what delightful perfection. Thanks for writing!
10/16/2019 c48 Brumalis
I love Azrael
10/15/2019 c48 Guest
Oh my god MY HEART. I'm so so so into this. Thank you for the update.
10/15/2019 c48 4cyner2u
I absolutely love this story. Now there’s a lot to love, the surreal and evocative use of prose; the incredible thought experiment that is Tom Riddle’s characterization and the potential thought into how Lord Voldemort came to be; how touching the interactions between the characters are (showing you don’t need smut to make a good love story). My favorite part is the incredible use of themes.
Now in my opinion the story touches on how societies build stories to justify even their dumbest practices; how potentially subversive education is; what makes love healthy or unhealthy; what drives class and ethnic disparities. It’s a ton of cool ideas squeezed into one story with a fantastic POV character. Tom’s thoughts come across as dry, humorous, and wonderfully insightful. Harry seems like an accessible and inhuman character in the tradition of the Doctor from Doctor Who or Death from Discworld. He’s old, he’s not human, you don’t completely understand him, and yet he’s easy to love.

I really look forward to anything else you manage to produce in this world. Thanks for sharing!
10/14/2019 c48 Guest
YOU HAD ME AT HELLO, omg thank you for the update! I'm so excited to see Lily, Tom, and Azrael plotting together!
10/14/2019 c48 AdaDiya
Love!
10/13/2019 c48 1Kateri87
I am loving this story! Is Harry ever going to tell Tom about the original timeline?
10/11/2019 c48 9Drel Murn
Awesome job with this chapter!
10/11/2019 c48 Guest
SO GOOD
10/8/2019 c48 Naarano
This is really good! I was expecting the meeting with the order to go down in flames tbh. Thank you for updating!
10/8/2019 c48 4Perhentian
I loved this! Especially Azrael coming back and his interactions with Tom.
10/8/2019 c48 2Rinnala
... there wasn't actually a 'Hello' in that conversation, have I missed something?
Otherwise brilliant, love the 3rd party resistance group. It is once again not black and white but also every tone of grey, perfect.
10/8/2019 c48 4So you want to be an Author
He din't say hello! It's a trap!

Or did he mean 50 years back?
2,584 « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 .. Last Next »