for October

10/7/2019 c48 AntaresBlackFerz
Best chapter ever. I love it!
10/7/2019 c1 the humblest person ever
Tom creating a club in his basement filled with his like two friends- awesome let’s go out and conquer!XD
10/7/2019 c48 4Dragonfang1917
This is a really good AU story. I really enjoy reading it.
10/7/2019 c48 2Silvanon of the Orchard
Death Eaters. Hehe, the more things change, the more they stay the same, I guess. XD
10/7/2019 c48 4adrian11
Death Eaters are obviously a force for good. I mean, it's like a firefighter ain't it? Fire fighters fight fires. So, Death eaters are obviously fighting death, right? They're the premier anti-death group in great britain. Oh, sure, other resistance will go on about the Martians, but everyone knows that really we should be dealing with the more fundamental problem of eating death.

Really, it's just a small difference of priorities.
10/7/2019 c48 StoneTheLoner
I'm glad their mindsets are starting to improve even with the world around them going to sht. It would be great if it lasts because the recent limbo where we weren't really sure what their relationship was anymore was kind of a downer. Anyway, hopefully we get a chapter for Azrael and Lily soon because I feel like their relationship needs to be developed.

As always thanks for the chapter :)
10/7/2019 c48 Guest
Wow I love that last line
10/7/2019 c48 mar888
Oh this is to funny, Tom trying to name them the Death Eaters. I loved the chapter!
10/7/2019 c48 AraigneeArlequin
Awwww. Pity.

It's such a nostaligic name. It'd make Tom's inner eighth-grader so happy!
10/7/2019 c48 PaulBlay
They should be called "Not Death Eaters". Then whenever someone asks Lily what they're called she replies,

"Well, we're Not Death Eaters."
10/7/2019 c48 ELinkA
All the kudos to you
10/7/2019 c48 ellainaparker
lol yes he is back!
10/7/2019 c48 arizontea
I can’t stop laughing. I think you said crevette instead of cravate and I just got this image of Dumbledore with a jumbo shrimp around his neck. Not that far off tbh. Also that jerry maguire ending... my heart ... :,)
10/7/2019 c48 1buterflypuss
good chap
10/7/2019 c48 Apperatus
Oh my god, this was precious! I think I've been waiting for this moment half of the book without knowing it.
2,579 « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »