for October

9/12/2019 c46 7Albertasteinthe21st.genius
Cool :)
9/9/2019 c9 Mernom
This is the third story where you use an (apperantly) crazy person as a fan girl shield. I think I see the pattern.
8/28/2019 c48 4Dragonfang1917
I binge read this amazing book all at once. I must say that this is an incredibly different and well thought take on Vodemort's character. I really enjoyed reading it and iI hope that the next chapter comes out soon.
8/27/2019 c47 bravesleeper

Sure.
8/12/2019 c47 1buterflypuss
Good chap
8/12/2019 c47 2Silvanon of the Orchard
Great chapter! Didn't expect Tom to ever go back there again either, but ... could totally see that happening. Huh. That rant really put cannon into a different perspective than I'd considered before.
8/11/2019 c47 ultraclosetfan
Has Tom really changed his daughter's fate, or will she still die? I'm very curious to see what will happen in the future. Part of me wants Tom to become the Lord Voldemort persona because it's the most efficient method, but I can see understand why Lily is so hesitant about it. Despite what Lily claims her feelings are about Tom's possible future in an alternative universe, I doubt she is completely accepting of her husband being that cruel, Machiavellian, violent, etc. As always, thank you for all the hard work, effort and time that you put into this piece of work!
8/11/2019 c47 ELinkA
Love it
8/11/2019 c47 2compass96
Am i the only one that kinda feels hoodwinked a bit. Like i was drawn into this fic because it seemed like a master of death fic with a harry x tom pairing. Then the pairing changed to lily x tom which i am fine with but now azreal doesn't appear anymore. Ever since he became emperor of Ubik he's disappeared from this story. Like why did it never occur to Tom to move his child to Ubik which is kinda like the utopia for magical and mundane togetherness. I'm srsly confused as to why.
8/10/2019 c47 mar888
I would have loved to see Voldemort, with Tom's sanity, fighting the good fight as the black hats's leader...
8/10/2019 c47 AdaDiya
Love
8/10/2019 c47 Gollum 'tardigrade
Thank you so much!
Love the update as always.
Great back to school present!
-Golllum
8/10/2019 c47 Tseiqyu
I am very excited to see the reaction of the Order when they realise Tom is joining them. I don't think it'll be a very calm conversation.
8/10/2019 c47 4adrian11
Honestly, I just can't wait for Tom to finally fight, really FIGHT (with all the rage and fire and blood he'd kept locked up so tight he almost forgotten it was there) and for all those pureblood bastards who scorned him for so long to look upon the demi-god they'd sneered at and realize how close they'd stood on the precipice of the abyss without ever realizing, saved only by the thin restraints of a man's lost dream.
8/10/2019 c47 3fundamental blue
Great update! I love where this is going. Thank you!
2,579 « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 33 .. Last Next »