for October

8/10/2019 c47 Melodien
8/10/2019 c46 Melodien
8/10/2019 c47 DarkRavie
I really like your story. It's an excellent read and I look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.
8/10/2019 c47 2Iesous Darma
Great chapter, honestly didn't think you would go this route. Makes me wonder if you would have another time traveling sequences where Tom finally decides to embrace Voldemort. Any idea how long you will make the entire story? Like are we going into another arc or are we going into the home stretch?
8/10/2019 c47 20fEmAleNoMad
Voldemort’s back, baby! But this time, he’s doing it for a good cause? Either way, it’s going to be a fun ride! I love his partnership with Lily, they do make such a good team and loving couple. Though I wouldn’t say Sirius and James were Dumbledore’s goons, at least in the canon sense, they were fighting more for a sense to fight- perceived purposeless to fill their void. I love petty Tom wanting to do in Orion’s children for the Ubik fiasco though. Really does seem like forever ago, huh? And I loved the catalog record system, very in tune with magic from the books. I think the alternate heir plot has potential but it also sounds like it could go belly up. Nothing ever goes right for Tom
8/10/2019 c46 Guest
Thank you for the update! Very excited for revolutionary Tom and his warrior princess daughter~
8/10/2019 c46 Shadowclonier
And the true Lenin rises. I like the direction you're taking this, warrior princess Harry also seems cool.
8/8/2019 c46 9Drel Murn
Great job with this chapter!
8/8/2019 c46 K
Mwhahaha TOM SMASH! I can't wait. Also Tom as a parent teaching violence to little children—didn't know I needed it, but I needed it. Thanks for writing!
8/5/2019 c46 7infinite eternity
Loving this! I hope Harry turns out alright. I’m ecstatic that she’s alive again (still?) but I’m worried about the consequences of Tom’s decision
8/5/2019 c46 Den Mother Valkyria
Yay! She lives! Tom is such a good daddy, going back in time to keep Harry a safe and happy little girl.
8/4/2019 c46 2Silvanon of the Orchard
Well, guess we'll see how this works out...
8/4/2019 c46 VictorianSkye
THANK YOU.
8/4/2019 c46 3fundamental blue
What a great update thank you!
8/4/2019 c44 VictorianSkye
I dont think I've ever gasped in horror so damn hard. I loved her! damn it.
2,579 « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 .. Last Next »