for October

5/4/2019 c44 4Dpuyopuyo
Oh.
5/4/2019 c44 3fundamental blue
Wow what a chapter. How painful. This story is amazing. Thank you!
5/4/2019 c1 the humblest person ever
Awhghg what! But she never got to meet azreal! Awh!
5/3/2019 c44 Guest
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo! Poor Tom!
5/3/2019 c44 Guest
bruhhhhhhhhh
5/3/2019 c44 ELinkA
cries*
5/3/2019 c44 8ASnowFern
What?! But it hit him! Unless the attacker killed her after killing Tom? Well, Tom is definitely going to join Dumbledore now and he might just kill
5/3/2019 c44 DarkRavie
5/3/2019 c44 wildcat1144
Oh my god... I did not expect that!
5/3/2019 c44 1buterflypuss
...
5/3/2019 c44 Raizel-Renai
You're right, it doesn't need much to cause the impact of this chapter. I really, really want to read more! Sometimes I think that I should wait until is complete so I can read everything at once. Thanks for sharing.
5/3/2019 c44 6FemmeFerret
OMG nooooo! This is so heartbreaking, I don’t know how I can bear to wait to see what happens! I hope there is some way to fix things!
5/3/2019 c44 Apperatus
Oh. Oh no.

I guess the power of death was the result of a very specific breeding, unless a pleasant surprise is waiting for Tom next chapter.

Either way, here's looking forward to wizarding John Wick.
5/3/2019 c44 Shadowclonier
Oh dear God. That's horrible. I almost wonder if Voldemort shall truly be resurrected, one who has walked to the end of time and become immortal. That would be quite potent. A clever chekovs gun.
4/28/2019 c43 17firedraygon
I love it when people are so close to the truth, yet just a bit off, haha. I hope Tom joins the Order so he can be the mole. Nice update!
2,591 « Prev Page 1 .. 23 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 43 .. Last Next »