for October

8/22/2020 c23 angelflower2000usyahoo.com
This is definitely slash, due to the feelings Tom has for Azrael and the feelings Azrael seems to have for Tom, but it is hardly filth. Anyone who has called what you have written so far filth, is just plain silly. Ignore them.
8/20/2020 c54 lipasnape
I did not rush to read this story as soon as you updated, so I had a number of unread chapters waiting. This is such a heavy story, it feels like real literature. I frequent this site in order to escape reality. Fanfiction is great for that. But, this story gets me where it hurts.

So, bravo ;-)
8/19/2020 c49 lipasnape
This is such a sad sad story. Always, no matter what is happening at the moment. Lily got it exactly right, although she has no real information about Azrael's situation.
It is particularly sad because neither mortality nor immortality bring any relief.
8/16/2020 c54 9Kitty Burglar
This story is. I say that because I am not sure how to describe it, but I know that I am enjoying it immensly.
8/16/2020 c54 3Natto'n'aliens
So excited to read about Harry in Hogwarts! Please update soon,

Nattou
8/15/2020 c54 12vonny25
Great chapter. I truly enjoy your writing.
8/15/2020 c54 K
Wow you really just burned everyone this chapter.
Excellllllent. Thanks for writing!
8/15/2020 c54 SentinalSlice
I’m still hoping for an eventual reveal of Harry (the male one) being the son of James and Lily.
8/14/2020 c54 2tonygestaple
This story is as strong now as it was when it started. A nice time-jump just before the onset of DRAMA! Great stuff!
8/13/2020 c54 4adrian11
I loooove this story
8/13/2020 c54 1buterflypuss
good chap
8/13/2020 c54 StoneTheLoner
This "soft reboot" of the story was desperately needed. Well, that is if you even want to consider it that. Personally I think the two halves of the story so far can be separated.

Anyway, before the story had little Harry come to the forefront I was kind of losing the thread of what was happening. That's why this feels like a fresh start.
8/13/2020 c54 2Silvanon of the Orchard
This feels like the eye of the hurricane
8/13/2020 c54 dz235
Another amazing chapter. I especially like the dynamic between Tom and Regulus

I like how Tom is sort of stuck in between. The purebloods dislike him, and Dumbledore's men doesn't trust him
8/13/2020 c54 Layla
This was brilliant! I adore your writing and October is one of those fics where you just absolutely cannot lose interest. Super excited for this next arc!
2,576 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »