for Sentiment

10/2 c39 5RachelGarfield12
was that raizel wanting franky to wake up? HAHAHAHAH
7/26 c38 fa6imah.2000
Thank you for the AMAZING chapter, and I'm So excited to see the next update.
7/24 c37 fa6imah.2000
I just really freaking love your fic and you are one of my absolute favourite people in the world right now!. i am looking forward to next chapter so please don't stop.
7/12 c37 GoldenHourglass
The details, the dialogues, their thoughts. This is so incredibly beautifully written, I'm left in awe. I can say I have certainly fallen in love with it. Now that Raizel's brother (oh, and what a beautiful his name is!) has made an appearance, I'm more intrigued than I was before. Can't wait for the next chapter!
7/7 c37 103Admiral T. DeVanto
Neat, so the brother came into play. First off, the name of the brother is really cool and I am looking forward to seeing what you do with him! Also, Raizel's last line "You are standing on my butler" had me laughing. Poor Raizel and Frankenstein XD
7/5 c37 51Neisha
Awesome awesome AWESOME! Glad you finished the chapter. I loved it! Can’t wait to see where you’re planning to take this. Hugs.

So good!
6/12 c36 GoldenHourglass
Just like all the previous chapters, this one is amazing! At the end, I could feel Frankenstein's cheerfulness. I wish you the best, not only during this time, but always! I'll be waiting for the next updates! 3
4/28 c36 Neisha
Nicely written- am so glad you’re still writing! Love the story and can’t wait to see what you’ve got planned for further chapters.

Hugs.
2/15 c35 103Admiral T. DeVanto
Hm, I like how you hinted that Raizel's brother was not just a power hungry villain, but rather, an older brother who was trying to help his family. This is an interesting take on Raizel's brother, especially since I write his brother in a totally different way (evil and all). This gives me a new perspective on a character we really don't know much about!

BTW, I have enjoyed reading your reviews on my story :)
2/15 c35 GoldenHourglass
I like the way you handled the reveal of His brother's fate to Frankenstein. His response seems in character for him. He's not quick to accuse people of anything without assessing them first, especially someone he knows to be kind.

Also, Franken's ranting about his annoyance at the Lord lightened up the atmosphere
1/2 c34 GoldenHourglass
Happy New Year! And thank you for such a lovely and lengthy chapter! Have I said how much I love the way you describe their relationship and thoughts and feelings? I can't get enough of this fanfic and I really, really wish I could time-travel to the next chapter. Until then, I'll just delight myself be rereading it.
9/14/2019 c33 5RachelGarfield12
LSKSBDJWKW IVE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU TO UPDATE AT A03 FOR WEEKS AS A GUEST AND I FOUND THAT YOUR LOVELY FIC IS ALSO HERE! THIS WAY I CAN SUPPORT YOU ALSOOOOOO. THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATE, AND AS ALWAYS, TAKE YOUR TIME :>
9/14/2019 c33 GoldenHourglass
Rai and Franken's relationship is so beautiful and the dynamics between them are often funny. I love these two so much
4/28/2019 c32 Guest
I am so sorry RP has been so busy and bad as of late, I hope your mom makes it. We can be patient and wait for more chapters, you come first, and the wait is always worth it.
But my my Frankie, you're being quiet the naughty and noisy boy, Raizel might have to come save him from himself tbh. The thing with him is he's proud and headstrong but stubborn and jumps in the deep very quickly once he gets going.

Hope you, your daughter and mom all are well. 3
4/27/2019 c32 GoldenHourglass
I love it! Frankenstein can be such a child sometimes and it's hilarious.
93 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »