for The Eye Contact Rule

4/30/2016 c2 Sattark
Catching Fire would be the best titel ever!
12/22/2014 c2 Guest
we need this to update
9/20/2014 c2 8Stormy Trix
This is amazing. I wish you would continue it.
7/26/2014 c2 Ilessthan3KH
daww! :D
6/12/2014 c2 eirhje8
Love the frozen reference and the overall feeling of humor. I like how Cinder's character is not as 'dark' as she is in RWBY, so it only leaves the door open for all kinds of possibilities for her turning dark. Like the whole "only capable of destruction" thing; this could be the basis for some future turmoil. Nice job.
6/10/2014 c2 ZEKe 0597
It really makes me happy when I read great Glynda fanfics like this one. Also I'm proud of you my fellow Filipino writer, ang astig mo dre!
6/10/2014 c2 19Tear of Light
Very nice chapter. I can so see Glynda doing that, helping others out, with not so much concern for her well being. It will definitely be interesting to see what happens from here.
6/10/2014 c1 Legion
Just put Ozpin and Summer Rose on Cinder and Glynda's team.
6/5/2014 c1 eirhje8
Yay, another Glynder from you! Certainly not as emotional as the first, but I like the concept and the opportunities this story sets up for Glynda and Cinder's future (whether you write it or not). As any relationship, this one needs a start and I think you provide a satisfactory, albeit simple, one. I'm not saying this is bad, because it certainly isn't, but it is a brief taste of something bigger. You can continue this if you wish, but I think it functions just fine as a one-shot. Or maybe a two-shot from Cinder's POV, so we get a taste of her character, because that information was really limited in this. Also, I like the ending. Thanks again for writing this. I would write my own to contribute, but I really can't. I would also art, but I REALLY can't do that. I'm there with you in spirit.
5/1/2014 c1 Tear of Light
I don't usually pay attention to Glynda, but your stories with her and Cinder have certainly caught my attention. I like what you're doing here. Keep it up. :)
5/1/2014 c1 4AfroThunda
This makes me wonder if the two had some type of relation prior to the events of the show. Good job!