for Off The Hook

2/5/2016 c1 janvandyne7
I love this story so much. You have no idea how many times I've read it over and over again. Well done.
5/6/2014 c1 24Leonie1988
Great, i love how casual she is. Yeah, if you give me problems, I'll give you problems. Nice!
5/4/2014 c1 MariaHillFan
I love this! I've been looking for a great Hill-centric story ever since I saw "Nothing Personal", and this is just what I needed.
Grammar, spelling, and characterization are wonderful. Thanks for making my day :)!
5/1/2014 c1 6Fenix84
Great job! I was really hoping to see a few good Maria Hill fanfics, after Cobie's guest appearance in "Providence." This fic have me just what I wanted.

Skye/Ward seems to get most of the attention in the Agents of SHIELD fandom, and most writers focus on romantic pairings. What I don't see as much of is people using the supporting characters, and putting in the effort to write them in character in stories that feel like an actual continuation of the show and movies. That's what you did here, and I appreciate that.

This was well written, and your dialogue was very natural. Your characterization of Hill and Talbot felt true to the characters. I like how tough but logical she was, and how she actually resolved her problems with the Colonel in a way that made sense.

Also enjoyed that little bit at the end, when Hill decides to put off the clean up and keep watching her show. Helped to explain why she was even watching Supernatural in the beginning, with the military on her tail. Your Hill is tough but she puts up with a lot of crap, and she needs a break just like everyone else. Stuff like this really helps to humanize her.

Thanks for writing this! Keep up the good work!
5/1/2014 c1 112Qweb
Loved the line, "I'll do my best."