for Flames of the Heart

9/20/2018 c4 et-reader97
OH how Flame Princess suffers for what she did. I like how you going to have Finn say zap when he freeze's things it was always funny. Keep up the good work.
9/19/2018 c12 The Book of Eli
Finally it has been updated! Anyway I'd say this was a simple and soft chapter. But for the dungeon I say go with a more horror kind of theme. And I hope to see more soon...
9/19/2018 c1 goddragonking
great chapter , love the way this story is going, keep up the excellent work! Keep the good writing and hope for more update soon can't wait to read more:) have u see the end of Adventure Time yet? it was great and Bubbline is real
9/10/2018 c11 Guest
Please do more
10/5/2017 c11 no one thats who
It would be great if this was made into a FinnxFlame PrincessxMarcelinexPrincess Bulbblegum
10/5/2017 c11 who cares
This story is great please continue
7/23/2017 c1 I like butts
wtf is this story so far at least you have good grammar.
7/5/2017 c11 Guest
PLS KEEP GOIN
7/5/2017 c11 Guest
PLEASE WRITE MORE FOR THIS STORY AND KEEP GOING. ITS SO GOOD
5/27/2017 c11 RubyRam77
Hey this story is really cool and all but when are you going to continue it
5/20/2017 c4 Guest
Why the hate on lsp dude/dudette? (Doesn't say in your profile)
2/5/2017 c6 Anonymous
I'm pretty sure it was Simon and BETTY that were to be married. Not Simon and "Princess Bonnibel Bubblegum"

I recccomend that you fix that
12/30/2016 c3 LeoTheSage
Welp. There goes 45 minutes of my life that I'll never get back
12/8/2016 c11 23Fiery Crusader
Ah yes, here I was thinking the trio would just waltz into their first dungeon crawl at the Fire Kingdom without having to get accustomed with the environment. All good things will come in good time I suppose.

I almost thought the merchant would provide some extra gear after Finn made his payment. Something that would reward him for becoming a preferred customer. But the group already has what they need, so I guess that's cool. And they could always discover more loot later when they conquer their first dungeon.

Hope to see the next one soon!
12/8/2016 c10 Fiery Crusader
Earning Finn's trust through trial by fire? Sounds promising. I guess if we were to let time sort itself naturally, than it would probably come off as a typical drama story. Anyway, it was neat to see how Finn got along with Hunson and how he's managed to be considerate of everyone's time. And now here we are at a pivotal moment regarding Finn's relationships.
117 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »