for Flames of the Heart

12/8/2016 c11 59Atomsk the Pirate King
Great to see Finn in charge. Those two better step up there game. Hopefully there's a lemon scene with the three of them.
12/6/2016 c11 19draco122
i really liked it. It was great to see how Finn is willing to give a second chance.
Draco122
12/3/2016 c11 geoj
Great job so far!
12/3/2016 c11 geoj
Please make a lemon of Finn x FP x Marcy
12/1/2016 c11 The Book of Eli
Finn still laying down the law with FP and Marcy. And Finn showing his know how about adventuring. I can't wait to see more...
10/14/2016 c10 2Kronus18
This Was Interesting To Read, I Liked It Very Much Though It Sad This Never Got Continued Its Understandably, I Saw You Have Another Story Your Working On And Life Can Get Complicated. I Was Never Much One For Adventure Time But I Watched It With My Younger Relatives, I Hope Your Other Story's Turn Out Great. Have A Swell Life.
u
7/17/2016 c10 The Book of Eli
Man its been a while but good to see an update even though its short. If your still having writers block watch a movie. Then a few episodes of adventure time to help. Maybe even try reading other fanfics to get things going. Hope this helps and I can't wait to see more...
7/15/2016 c10 xaviex fire
I hope you update this soon his a very unique fic and i love it!
7/13/2016 c10 19draco122
That is awesome love the smart Finn
Draco122
7/13/2016 c10 59Atomsk the Pirate King
And thus starts the girl's quest for Finn's heart
7/13/2016 c10 Guest
I don't remember why I followed this story, I'm reading this chapter and it's almost physically painful to read it. The grammar and all the spelling seem ok, it's haut the way you say things.
7/13/2016 c10 1mrenteria99
yes an update I thought you forgot about us well good luck with the writers block for I want more and more AND MORE...HAHAHA ALL THE CHAPTERS WILL BE MINE
5/16/2016 c4 Deathclaw2010
Holy crap, a lot is happening very, very fast! Kinda kills the drama.
5/16/2016 c1 Deathclaw2010
Finn's taking this surprisingly well, all things considering.
3/14/2016 c8 Apocalyptica-sama
One of the few Adventure Time stories I enjoy. You should definitely go with harem. Maybe include PB in the romance.

It would also be nice if you focused more on Finn, his perspective on things is the most interesting.
117 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »