for Flames of the Heart

3/5/2016 c6 Smmr
(At the far corner of the room) "UH! Than bloody glob she's iced! that cretin needed to die but it's the next best thing I guess? Anyway I'm starving and that cake looks good!"
2/10/2016 c9 Guest
Why you no update?
2/9/2016 c1 Domegfede
Dude, I wanted to thanks you for being probably the only one with an story of finn being the ice prince that keeps going on.

(I only found around 8 storys of the ice prince and 3 of them he is an OC)

Sorry for my bad english, I havent practiced in a while :P
1/29/2016 c9 19draco122
that was great mate. I was out of town which and busy which is why i could not read this yet.
Draco122
1/27/2016 c9 23Fiery Crusader
While it may seem far-fetched that Finn would give another chance for Flame and Marcy at romance, I am curious to see how this plan will work. Of course I'm not expecting everything to be resolved all in one motion, but hopefully this will act as a stepping stone for Finn to open up.

Anyway, glad to see this story's still going. Best wishes with your school and writing.
1/25/2016 c9 The Book of Eli
I thought this was going on a long hiatus. But good to see updates for it. Anyway I have a feeling their plan won't turn out so well. Finn's not easily forgiving thanks to what caused this. And I really want to see the girls struggle for sometime to try and gain footing to regain Finn's trust.
1/24/2016 c9 59Atomsk the Pirate King
Thank god u update.
8/5/2015 c8 23Fiery Crusader
It certainly will be difficult for Marcy and FP to sort things out with Finn, and it will be even more so for Finn to accept both of them in a personal relationship. The one downside about it all is that the love might be shared unequally between them. In turn that leads to insecurities, mistrust, and before you know it separation.

Realism aside, I wonder how CB's advice will help.
8/5/2015 c8 19draco122
this was an awesome chapter i really enjoyed reading it
Draco122
8/4/2015 c8 59Atomsk the Pirate King
Hey man that was a good chapter. And I'm glad that Marceline and FP decided to share Finn. I hope Finn finally forgives them and dates them both.

Also have a good semester
8/4/2015 c8 The Book of Eli
Well looks who decided to update… nah I'm messing with you. I do wish to see more updates. But its all about what you can think of. So like always I liked it and hope to see more.
7/24/2015 c7 anonymous rs
Great story so far, can't wait for more.
7/13/2015 c7 Guest
It was good
6/2/2015 c7 23Fiery Crusader
There was another poll? Darn. Oh well, seems like everything's already in motion. I don't have a problem with the change of pairings. In fact, I'm just wondering how Finn will be able to manage a 3-way relationship.

Great to see an update after a while, FC out!
5/31/2015 c7 The Book of Eli
Finally you updated the wait was killing me. And I'm not going to complain about the pairing. Ok great to see Betty and Simon having fun and Finn laying down the lay about them not going at it in the shower. Wonder if you'll turn this m rated for lemons or your going to keep it t rated with hints of lemons. Either way I'm cool with it. Finn being the Ice princess is hardly used so I hope to see more soon later. Plus please don't go off on a long break again…(
117 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »