for Flames of the Heart

5/24/2015 c7 1WolfofTheWest777
Oh snap
5/23/2015 c7 19draco122
that was awesome. So much fun to read
Draco122
3/18/2015 c3 Scout
*really wants to draw Finn as the Ice Prince*
3/15/2015 c6 snebic
Make moar bruh dis is some real good shit. Da bees knees, 3good5me, gr8 m8 8/8. All joking aside, this is a really good story and I can't wait to see what you do with it
3/5/2015 c6 anonymous
Bro is there going to be a sequel or new chapter or something
3/5/2015 c4 anonymous
Dude u made finn totally bonking awesome
3/5/2015 c1 anonymous
Dude that's just messed up even ice king said it was
2/13/2015 c1 Guest
Umm... Is marcellene gay?
1/11/2015 c2 Helpful Stranger
Wow, you actually explained the touching thing...nice job. And yea, the explanation is pretty believable, makes sense in the world you've established.
7/10 would read again
1/11/2015 c1 Helpful Stranger
I like the premise a lot but you need to work on the little subtleties of a character. For example, when Finn walked in on them, he isn't really the type of guy to go on a rant about how hurt he is to the people who hurt him, at least not right when they do it. I think something that would have worked better; Finn sees them, screams, and runs away. FP and/or Marceline feels really guilty and tries to apologize later, and THAT'S when he goes on the rant because he's gotten over the initial shock, has had time to think about what happened, and let rage set in.
Also, just a small question: How was Marceline not turned to ash? I mean, the way position you described them as being it, there is no way Marcy could be there without getting barbecued. I imagine being burned alive would be a bit of a turn-off.
Now, I'm not being mean, I think this is a pretty good premise that I would like to read up on. You just have to remember the little details.
1/7/2015 c6 24Fiery Crusader
With LSP frozen for good, there will no longer be any hassles for future parties. It's tragic sad she met her end, but it could be for the best. Anyway, looks like FP has some competition. As if winning Finn back was already hard enough.

Well, good luck for her! I'm out! xD
10/21/2014 c6 Broken In7
That's cold what happened to LSP. Even is ya held a poll. No matter what LSP did she never would deserve to be essentially "killed"-is what Finn should have thought.
10/16/2014 c6 OO
This a great fanfic! Don't stop writing:)
10/2/2014 c6 The Book of Eli
Please update soon I really like this setup and what the fic has in store.
9/27/2014 c6 19draco122
that was good my friend very good
Draco122