for Flames of the Heart

5/30/2014 c4 1TheMentalAdventurer
Harm well this seems like it will be an interesting story at least. Will wait for more and see how it goes. And longer chapters are never a bad thing.
5/27/2014 c4 Guest
Damn THATS WHAT FP GITS XD
5/27/2014 c4 4ShadeInferno
Ok, so I am getting tired of saying things like 'This is an amazing fanfic...' before each of my reviews on a story I like, so just assume that I am saying that from now on. I totally agree with you on LSP, she can be funny sometimes (emphasis on 'can' and 'sometimes'), but apart from that the character is just an annoying, self-centred witch. Good idea for people to meet Simon though, it would be strange for someone to suddenly change their personality to someone just because they lost the power to the crown, I mean Simon is a whole new person.

I just wanna ask though, will FP get back with Finn? It would be nice to see FP trying to win Finn back, and not the other way around for once, and it would be interesting to see how she would go about it.

Love your story,
Fundindar
5/26/2014 c4 Fiery Crusader
Ooh, FP's consequences in this chapter have taken a huge dump on her. You've certainly done a great job capturing that regret FP has experienced. It's interesting how she's the one on the road to redemption and not Finn. Anyway, as for LSP I have a pretty good idea what will happen to her (something along the lines like "freezing her forever," am I right?) XD

Maybe the cartoon should make a small-series titled "Everybody Hates LSP." Also, I can't help but think of the song "Don't Stop Believin'" by Journey when I read your closing AN. Laters!
5/26/2014 c4 The Book of Eli
Finn you my man shows just how a good guy reacts to a break up. FP you should feel really bad cause you fuck up. Keep going this fic has emotion and fun.
5/26/2014 c4 19draco122
i agree with the punishment for LSP anyway great job i loved it
Draco122
5/26/2014 c4 Sage Of Wisdom
Its got to suck for Flame right now, now that Finn is single will he find a new girlfriend? It will make for an awesome fight! Update soon!
5/26/2014 c4 Roberto
Horray I guessed right! Amazing chapter! Loved it! Update soon!
5/26/2014 c3 fanggrin
Thank you for your hard work I await more a new fan
5/18/2014 c3 4prince of darkness and fire
got good potential for a story :D update asap :p !
5/18/2014 c3 1Aurelius - Rivensbane
*doing a happy little dance with so much pointing*
5/18/2014 c3 4ShadeInferno
Ah, well HAPPY BIRTHDAY! That may have been a tinsy bit late, but still the intent is there, right? ANYWAY, Love the chapter, Finn is now super powered, half human, half ice god, FULL AWESOME.
5/18/2014 c3 24Fiery Crusader
Well, Finn's officially the Ice Prince. It was nice to see that he overpowered the crown easily with the Shadow Thrust. And now I'm guessing his first order of business is to give his ex the cold shoulder (sorry, couldn't help it). Anyway, congrats on your birthday from your previous update. This seems like an interesting concept so I'll be sure to keep track from time to time.

As for the snowball, my take on it is that Ice Prince wants everyone to think he'll hurl it to Simon. In reality, he could be pulling a fast ball on FP kind of like a baseball pitcher (sarcasm).
5/17/2014 c3 Sage Of Wisdom
This chapter has left me pondering what will happen to Finn will he still be himself or will he some side effects of evil from the crowd. But I'm liking the sound of Ice Prince. Update soon!
117 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »