for Flames of the Heart

5/17/2014 c3 19draco122
that was good very good so much action ok maybe not so much but still enough action and i enjoyed it.
5/17/2014 c3 Roberto
I think that finn is going to throw the snowball at simon to wake him up. Amazing chapter! Loved it! Update soon!
5/15/2014 c2 Sage Of Wisdom
Betrayal is truly one of the worst feelings one person can experience, now that Finn is taking on the insanity of that crown let his ex-girlfriend and friend experience what pain is and what betrayal into to someone's heart.
Update soon!
5/14/2014 c2 Broken In7
Aaaaaawwwww, it touches my heart that you not only answer my question in the next chapter but adress me by name...thanks. The chapter did it's job explaining the whole deal, wonder how the rest of the story plays out.
5/14/2014 c2 iloveCreepypasta13
Hey this fanfics pretty badass I enjoyed the way u included lesbians in the story (Lesbians are hot!) Thumbs up 4 this fanfic
5/14/2014 c2 Man of Steel 22
This story is really dope and deserves more reviews,
I really love this story and u should keep going
$t y oo
5/14/2014 c2 Roberto
Amazing chapter! Loved it! Update soon!
5/14/2014 c2 draco122
that was awesome i loved it very nice very nice indeed.
5/14/2014 c2 4ShadeInferno
Oh my god, this chapter is TOO SHORT! I friggin love this story, please update more! Can't wait for the next chapter!

-Fundindar
5/9/2014 c1 19draco122
i had doubts and was scared but this is good very good.
5/5/2014 c1 Broken In7
Well the one thing this chapter leaves me asking is why she cheated on him in the first place. I hope that is fully explained later.
5/1/2014 c1 Roberto
Amazing chapter! Loved it! Good luck on your finals! Update soon!
117 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8