for Here Fishy, Fishy, Fishy

2/18 c1 anne1585
I loved your story. Danny not only betrayed Steve once but twice by siding with the enemy but at least Grace knows where her loyalties lie. How will she react when she finds out that he was willing to cheat just to beat Steve, not exactly setting a good example is he? Well done.
4/7/2019 c1 10xavionite
Thank you for a fun story and some good laughs!
11/9/2016 c1 manidefronsac
That was funny. But I don't think Danny would cheat. It would set a bad exemple for Gracie and Danno'll never want to disappoint his little monkey.

Greetings from France
10/16/2014 c1 31DalWriter
that was too funny that Danny bought the wrong fish at the market.
5/13/2014 c1 9fiveOFan
Lol great little story,...' I would like to see a follow up this story. I would like to see Fall out bewteen HPD and gover. What you say... :)
5/7/2014 c1 GraceGraceGrace
LOL! McG wins again, but was there ever any doubt?

Cute story. Cuter McG. Thank you.
5/2/2014 c1 St
Very cute story! I especially like the part about donating to the charities.
5/2/2014 c1 Gracie
Oh, my, goodness!

I LOVED it! I really liked that episode last week; it was very funny. And your telling of how the fish-off happened was terrific!

I hope you write another one like it! Good job, and keep up the good work!
5/2/2014 c1 Guest
loved it
5/2/2014 c1 3FlamMabel
lol That was a nice little chuckle.
5/2/2014 c1 46moonjat54
Nicely done Cokie. I wonder if we will ever hear the results of the fishoff on the show. Danny should know better than to try and cheat and I think he deserves the back seat for a week. Very smart side bet. I loved this story, it made my day. Thanks for continuing to write both places, there can never be too many good 5-0 stories.
5/1/2014 c1 18Fifilla
Thanks for sharing, it was fun to read.
I thought it was funny that Danny bet against Steve. Roles reversed, Steve would probably do the same just to spur Danny a little bit.
But I'm really disappointed that Grover actually cheated and that Danny helped him.
5/1/2014 c1 Lhaven
Fun story! I love the camaraderie!
5/1/2014 c1 16FicreaderT
This was fun to read, but I was really disappointed that Grover and Danny cheated - I guess I would lie to think they have stronger character than that... :-) Still, I'm glad Steve won!
5/1/2014 c1 6WolandR
I like the story. Loved the betting war (especially Grace - way to go, protecting her Uncle Steve's honor :)) The only thing I don't like is Danny's part in this. I would like to think that he wouldn't have stooped so low as to cheat just to help Grover get one over on Steve. Although he did earn quite an appropriate "punishment" for his "indiscretion" :)
I'm always excited to see stories from you - they are always a great read, and this was no exception.
17 Page 1 2 Next »