for The Best In Us All

2/8 c7 2LoganLiet
dude, will you come back?
12/15/2020 c1 lnept
Those are the same two major problems I had with the show as well. Thank you for articulating my thoughts into coherent speech lol
7/25/2020 c5 Stormhound12
Huh, I just realised I had already reviewed this story and said basically the same thing. Wow, I totally forgot I had read this
7/25/2020 c6 Stormhound12
Oh, I really want to see this story continued. I think coming up with the "taking bending away" thing is a little early at this point, it would probably be better to set up the search here and then have him actively look for a solution till he finds it. On a personal note,I've always wondered how removing bending is any more humane then hand crushing. It seems like such an invasive and disgusting power, kinda like blood bending. It has always just felt wrong to me. Anyways, kudos and keep on writing!
10/14/2019 c7 Stormhound12
Its too bad you havent updated in years. I like the concepts and ideas introduced here; aangs interaction with azula is good, the lethality of airbending, etc. However, they were a little forced and didn't flow great. Like the flow of your story for the most part was good but you forced the ideas out to quickly. The only thing I don't like is how you treat the way aang thinks of taking someones bending. Like, okay, it's avoising killing someone, but on the otherhand its the basically the same as amputation. Bending is an integral part of a person, it defines them. Losing it would be like losing a part of your soul. Aang does this to ozai because it his very last resort, but in most depictions I've seen, ones I wholeheartedly agree with, show aang as viewing this power almost like its wrong. It is an extremely big moral debate and cannot be treated lightly.
8/4/2018 c7 Anon
Good that you stopped this.
11/4/2015 c7 Solaris
You should totally continue this
7/21/2015 c7 Triple V
This is a very well written story and I enjoyed it a lot. I hope some day you can find time to continue it.
5/2/2015 c6 1RadiatedImp
is guud
4/15/2015 c7 Sk8rshark
Really hope this isn't abandoned. It's such a good fic it would be a shame to see it end there. Hoping for an update soon? Unlikely but couldn't hurt.
3/13/2015 c7 CLM88
Hi there,

This one is sure a good-looking fic (readed it all in one-sit lol), the narrative is good, dialogues fluid and "in-character". And it's Azulaang (My OTP lol XD). :) Liked the deviation from "canon" in this fic, again, things I would see the characters doing.

Good plot twists and development. The story has nice potential. Well, those are some of the fic elements I liked the most, from the top of my head, that's. If anything else occurs to me, hopefully would'nt you mind a PM?

P.D: I agree with the Kataang feeling dull and bland most of time, even through it had it's momments :P

Looking forward for next chapter and wishing you success,

CML88
1/17/2015 c7 kostigan
Interesting. Earth kingdom method of dealing with firebenders, airbending leathal technices...yeah I can see this under the surfice of A:tLA world. And yeah, I always thought that Aang winnig the war while following the Air Nation moral code was unrealistic. It's war you either adjust or you perish. I like where this is going but it's still too early to say what will become of this. I really hope you'll continue writting because it's shapping to be something good. Cheers.
1/15/2015 c7 13R-dude
One a scale of 1 to 10, how abandoned is this?
1/14/2015 c7 1imrae
Nice! Looking forward to the next chapter. If it comes.
8/18/2014 c7 1Regrettable Pun
Wow! This story is awesome. It sort if outs a more dark, realistic spin on everybody but still keeps true to their character. I love this story so far and can't wait to read more.
73 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »